Pre-Game Talk: NJ @ Wings 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
Coreau needs to be riding the bench until Howard is healthy. I'd rather play Mrazek in hopes that he can figure out a way to rebound instead of watching Coreau demonstrate over and over that he's not an NHL caliber starter.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Coreau needs to be riding the bench until Howard is healthy. I'd rather play Mrazek in hopes that he can figure out a way to rebound instead of watching Coreau demonstrate over and over that he's not an NHL caliber starter.

He will be behind a good dfence. He can't carry a team if management thinks he can they need to be kicked out and get new glasses

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
This exactly. Let mrazek play out of his slump. He's the potential franchise goalie not this bum ahler we are playing now

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Except hes played worse than Coreau... awkward.

I don't care that he's played worse. Either way we lose. Mine as well let mrazek find his game we've seen how good he can be so let's take this time to let him find it back rather than play a guy we know isn't going to amount to much

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well the Albany Devils are moving again. Was just announced today. Lol. Was on my local news this evening.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Hey sheahan instead of taking a slap shot maybe getvyour head of and see AA burning the d far post. Either pass one in or take a shot off the pad for a rebound.

Oct 18, 2006
Decided to tune in as a study break. Can't read for any longer.

What I see is a Devils team in total control. Nice shot by Sheahan deflected into the rafters.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Nyquist almost brought that to the front of the net but was able to gain his balance and bring it behind the net, luckily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad