Nintendo Switch #4: More than 1 year later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I got it but it hasn't arrived yet. It's good if you have friends to play with but the CPU fills in too.
Very nice.
I decided to find a few streams of people playing it on Twitch and it's re-affirming my desire to pick this up.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Lots of games went on sale today, probably because E3 was suppose to happen this week.

I'm thinking of getting Enter the Gungeon, Wargroove, and Golf Story (all 50% off). Katamari Damaci Reroll is only $13 too, have never played a game in the series before so I'm intrigued by this remake.

Anyone play Risk of Rain? That was another game I was interested in.

You can find the sales here:

Deku Deals - Nintendo Switch price tracking and wishlist notifications

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sounds like the Gameboy Advance is coming to Switch Online! A lot of people have been asking for some more systems to come with the subscriptions so it's good to see it finally happening!

This is not fully confirmed - just rumored!

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Sounds like the Gameboy Advance is coming to Switch Online! A lot of people have been asking for some more systems to come with the subscriptions so it's good to see it finally happening!

That's awesome. I hope they have some built in color-correcting. Gameboy Advance games generally hold up very well and there are some outright classics on them.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Dang, I only have $14 to spare.

:laugh:

But for real I'll probably buy it this week. Thank you for the heads up!

Jk, bought it right now.

The monster taming is very complicated, don't be afraid to do some extensive Youtube homework, also make sure not to evolve anything until they max level. Also, you'll get some familiar tickets and when you meet Solomon make sure you redeem the Griffy and give it to Esther

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The monster taming is very complicated, don't be afraid to do some extensive Youtube homework, also make sure not to evolve anything until they max level. Also, you'll get some familiar tickets and when you meet Solomon make sure you redeem the Griffy and give it to Esther

I appreciates this.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I appreciates this.

Also, obviously you can tame however you want, but every character has their own favourite types of familiars, once you get to the mid game, find a Lumberwood and a Dinosceros, those are nuts and will last you forever, also make sure to do all the sidequests, this game is massive, also make sure to feed your familiars appropriately, high attack wants the attack boost food, hi def wants def boost food etc. Griffy and Dinoceros need fat stacks of chocolate bars and Lumberwood wants flan if I remember correctly.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think I will also finally bit the bullet on NNK...

I have done so well with getting through my back log over the last 3 months, but these sales are making it really hard to stay on top of the game!

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Nintendo Sales & Deals - Nintendo Game Store

Here's a full list of the summer sales!

Some of the good deals & games I enjoy are:

Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
Snipperclips (great couch co-op)
Overwatch
Overcooked 2 (more great couch co-op)
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle (turn based RPG I think... but it's 75% off)
Slay the Spire
Ni no Kuni
Dead Cells
Okami HD
Ori & the Blind Forest

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Nintendo Sales & Deals - Nintendo Game Store

Here's a full list of the summer sales!

Some of the good deals & games I enjoy are:

Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
Snipperclips (great couch co-op)
Overwatch
Overcooked 2 (more great couch co-op)
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle (turn based RPG I think... but it's 75% off)
Slay the Spire
Ni no Kuni
Dead Cells
Okami HD
Ori & the Blind Forest

So many deals, so many games. I'm even looking at the WiiU and 3DS deals. :laugh:

Though I really wish I bought Earthbound for the 3DS instead of the WiiU.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Firewatch is also on sale. It's on of my favourite Indie games, highly recommend picking it up!

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA

That would be amazing. GBA has some of the best games of all time.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Bought Skyrim for the third time last night. Half off, so I said screw it and bought it.

Mobile time sink already. Argonian this time around to give the beastfolk some love oh god wait that came out wrong

Reactions: x Tame Impala

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I seriously doubt GBA is gonna hit NSO before GBC. IIRC they didn't even sell GBA games on 3ds virtual console.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Noticing a weird audio glitch playing Skyrim that I don't recall ever hearing on either the 360 or PS4 version, where using the transmute spell or sometimes when I transition between loading zones, there's a very brief audio scratch noise. I don't recall having that issue with other games either, so I don't think it's a hardware problem (at least I hope not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad