Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Kovy27 ..lazy at times..trouble....Gainey took him for walks..lol

Makhail Grabovski...off ice issues...trouble..demanded trade

Ak47..lazy at times...in trouble off ice..bad press newspaper

Serg K ...off ice troubles...bad press newspaper

Alex Gall27..off ice ..bad press newspaper..

Sergi Samsonov...trouble ..

Alex Semin ..lazy...quit ..KHL

Alex Perezhogin...quit Montreal... left for KHL

Andrei Markov ..model citizen , great player ..a proud Hab..represented city well..no trouble.

Perezhogin didn't quit the Habs. He got a contract offer from the KHL and Gainey refused to match. Who quit on who?

Alex Galchenyuk had off ice issues??? Oh you mean those of the same gravitude as Tyler Seguin and Patrick Kane? No not that bad, i.e. no issues at all really when it comes down to it.

Also, I don't think were any issues with Emelin's behavior and attitutde - his hockey sense and puck skills is another thing.

Also don't recall any issues with Sergachev.

Reactions: Forum93 and cphabs

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well they better improve. Im convinced the draft is/has been our biggest problem

It was and I really wanted a change but the last 2 draft make me change my mind a little bit ! The next draft will be really important for them. If the 2017 to 2019 draft sucks to, they will need major changement

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Perezhogin didn't quit the Habs. He got a contract offer from the KHL and Gainey refused to match. Who quit on who?

Alex Galchenyuk had off ice issues??? Oh you mean those of the same gravitude as Tyler Seguin and Patrick Kane? No not that bad, i.e. no issues at all really when it comes down to it.

Also, I don't think were any issues with Emelin's behavior and attitutde - his hockey sense and puck skills is another thing.

Also don't recall any issues with Sergachev.

Perezhogin.. got home sick..and bolted back to Russia...

yes Gally27 was in the bad press news in MTL...(off ice party scrap)..

the freight train Emelin was another model citizen..he came to work and did his job no trouble.....or off ice trouble ...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Perezhogin.. got home sick..and bolted back to Russia...

yes Gally27 was in the bad press news in MTL...(off ice party scrap)..

the freight train Emelin was another model citizen..he came to work and did his job no trouble.....or off ice trouble ...
the difference between Gally and others ? others are smart enough not to get caught.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Honestly? You can trace our current situation with Roy’s trade. Too many egos, assholes, and uncle daddies.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
It was and I really wanted a change but the last 2 draft make me change my mind a little bit ! The next draft will be really important for them. If the 2017 to 2019 draft sucks to, they will need major changement

I agree - sticking to their guns and drafting Kotka was a good move. I laugh everytime I see that womans face acting like the world was ending when he was drafted, so stupid. I like Phoeling as well. I think the next draft is important as well. The need to continue to add to the prospect pool and turn them into NHL'rs. If not, MB will be gone.

I have not been a fan of MB as a whole but I am seeing a change in the right direction. He has made a lot of mistakes and should be called out for them but now even the smallest move is met with instant criticizm. He has made a lot of good ones as well, especially, in the last two years.

We shall see!

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
the difference between Gally and others ? others are smart enough not to get caught.

Markov and Emelin ..of all the Russian guys we had in recent years,these are the only 2 guys who came to work and was no trouble at all.....all the rest made waves or trouble...for different reasons...

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
We have more quality than him in the prospect pipeline and current players able to a better job than him in their respective roles on all 8 winger spots plus Armia coming back.

Maybe we should just stick to D with picks and stockpile them to trade for forwards. TT knows how to spot a d man.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Did you miss the headlines about Patrick Kane and Tyler Seguin when they were his age?

For some players it's a bad sign. For these 2, and Galchneyuk, it's a non-issue.

Jul 6, 2016
Audette and Boisvert NEED to be change ! They are whey better hockey mind available on the market !

But head scout and asst GM like Timmins have to listen to their scouts, too... and give them proper tools and clear guidelines to find gems here and there.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Honestly? You can trace our current situation with Roy’s trade. Too many egos, *******s, and uncle daddies.
93BE95C4-A1E9-4F1F-9256-067C8F8CCE80.jpeg

Reactions: cphabs

bryan1966

Time for some fast & skilled hockey!
Nov 24, 2011
New Hampshire
I hope and wish Sherbak can get his career on track with LA. Never really given a full opportunity here and with the change in the system I dont think he would have gotten the opportunity to crack this lineup. I feel he will fit LA's system better. Good Luck Sherby!

Reactions: BLONG7

Jul 6, 2016
We have more quality than him in the prospect pipeline and current players able to a better job than him in their respective roles on all 8 winger spots plus Armia coming back.

Maybe we should just stick to D with picks and stockpile them to trade for forwards. TT knows how to spot a d man.

the left side of the D still needs lost of work to improve. Kulak, Mete, Reilly are not enough for sure.

Jul 6, 2016
I hope and wish Sherbak can get his career on track with LA. Never really given a full opportunity here and with the change in the system I dont think he would have gotten the opportunity to crack this lineup. I feel he will fit LA's system better. Good Luck Sherby!

He is lucky. Kovalchuk is injured for one month. He should have a top-9 role to fill.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Why is DLO being made the scapegoat for Scherbak all of a sudden. These guys couldn't be farther from each other as players. Dlo is a 4th liner, he has played on the 4th line all season.

I bet dollars to doughnuts that if Scherbak took Dlo's spot it would be non stop bashing about how he isn't getting good linemates or isn't getting good minutes etc...

I still would of like Scherbak to play in Ago's spot and Ago could of gone on line 4 like he is now. But then again Scherbak was injured around that time.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
But head scout and asst GM like Timmins have to listen to their scouts, too... and give them proper tools and clear guidelines to find gems here and there.

Probably, but they are maybe not enough convincing ! I would love to see Christian Vermette and Martin Mondou at the place of Audette and Boisvert. I'm sure they would do a better job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad