Confirmed with Link: Nikita Gusev (VGK) to NJD (2020 3rd, 2021 2nd)

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
There's already some sort of deal in place for our annual WWE Night. I'm sure they'll figure something out. :nod:

Between that and Subban's Ric Flair robe.......which I might be silly enough to try to get for myself.

Other silly name ideas:

Texas Rattlesnake / Stone Cold Blake Coleman
John Hayden of the Mean Street Posse (he's from Greenwich, CT)
"Abdullah" Will Butcher

Maybe convince Rick Nash to come out of retirement to play a few games with Taylor Hall.

Reactions: Khione

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
lol the numbers added to this team in the offseason. 76, 86, 90, 97

lou-lamoriello.jpg

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I think that largely depends on what we get from Subban.

I still think the defense is terribly ill-conceived. I have said it in the past I will say it again, I don't think the players are bad, I just think they don't fit together. It is thrown together in a mixed up fashion with no real vision in my opinion.
i don't think we clash, stylistically. it's not like we're throwing together a ton of grinders with skill guys and fighters. that stupid fast attacking supportive thing is legitimately what we seem to be building towards

i do think we could still shore up the top pairing (greene still needs to be pushed down), but we'll see what we can do w our prospects. you have to admit the future is brighter, even if you do look at it with some tentativeness

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Temper ur **** people. This could be compete ****. Also, it’s getting crowded up there, especially if broqvist makes the team. Are we moving a forward and a dman for an upgrade on defense? Is shero done? Has anyone seen that damn sasquatch?
Always nice to have a bit of depth on offense because injuries are likely

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
someone on reddit:

Hall-Hischier-Palms
Gusev-Hughes-Bratt
Boqvist-Zacha-Simmonds
Coleman-Zajac-Wood

This is quite a good lineup, actually. And their defense is improving too.

Could be quite good soon if some of their prospects can take solid jumps this year or next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad