Confirmed with Link: Nikita Gusev (VGK) to NJD (2020 3rd, 2021 2nd)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Posted this before the draft. Signing/trade, close enough.:naughty:
So much damn negativity...

I think the Devils will have a great offseason. I see us drafting Hughes, making a trade for a top 4 D and signing a winger in free agency. Then Hall re-signs and if he doesn’t then I trust Ray will get a fantastic return for him.

Good vibes people, good vibes.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Yes, it's probably in the top half of the league now when it was likely the worst defense in the league just 2 seasons ago.
I think that largely depends on what we get from Subban.

I still think the defense is terribly ill-conceived. I have said it in the past I will say it again, I don't think the players are bad, I just think they don't fit together. It is thrown together in a mixed up fashion with no real vision in my opinion.

Reactions: Khione

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
giphy.gif

Shadow001

Jun 21, 2019
Upon seeing the trade confirmed via an NHL app alert, the goal horn went off in my head...

None of that Rangers crap with the short horn followed by a completely uninspiring, unfun to chant fan created celly song or whatever laughable garbage the Flyers play after laying on the horn for 20 seconds straight.

Nah, I’m talking the good one; the 2012 era “Henrique! It’s over!” three perfectly timed horn blasts followed, of course, by R&R P2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad