Former Bruins Nick Ritchie III

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I didn`t like his game last year albeit a small sample size and was fairly loud about it but in all honesty, he really deserved the frustration, his play was average on the best day, this year, different player, clearly more comfortable with the system and his teammates. He can still look disinterested at times out there but show me a player who isn`t here and there
He looked garbage last year. This year he looks really good IMO

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
If he finishes the season at this level of play, what's his next contract look like? Since he'll still be RFA, if the Bruins try to sign him I hope its for 2 years, 3 max. He may just be the kind of guy that needs the extrinsic motivation.

As for cap hit, I have no idea.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

THICC.

I felt that one just watching it.

He was in the Flyers heads. Taking wacks from Elliot. Getting a headlock from Sandheim. Hope to see more tonight. It’ll pay off

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Ritchie is suh a great addition. And finally a player that started off bad and looks so much better today, not chasing the game anymore and silly penalties behind the play cause of that.

Night and day. Great move.

Reactions: StrBender and JCRO

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
He's been hitting and I've seen him in the places he's supposed to be.

Above my expectation for him compared to last year, but looking like he belongs on the roster.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Hey, I could be wrong. But I would pass, long term.

same

but I wish he would take the puck strong to the net once in a while. Use his body/long reach as a shield and power a goal in

There is no point of dumping or slow dumping and trying to retrieve the puck. I have rarely seen him win that battle

otherwise learn to "slow high flip/lob" the puck while on the move and at least smash the defensemen.

There are ways he can get around "it" even with so so skating

Reactions: GordonHowe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad