GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Yes he has been good
I saw his brother popped two for Calgary Thursday night

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Me too but if he’s putting the puck in the net I’m not too concerned about it.

He doesn’t seem to get involved in many scrums, not sure why.

yeah I noticed that too, i honestly think people are mindful of him and try not to give him an excuse to do stuff like this. Better off just hoping he’s in cruise control that night and is fancying himself a sniper. I don’t really see anybody ever exchange with him or Krejci post-whistle

He can be kinda mean out there if he’s given a reason to be

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
yeah I noticed that too, i honestly think people are mindful of him and try not to give him an excuse to do stuff like this. Better off just hoping he’s in cruise control that night and is fancying himself a sniper. I don’t really see anybody ever exchange with him or Krejci post-whistle

He can be kinda mean out there if he’s given a reason to be

Seeing what happen to Carlo I would have been fine with him being mean with a few of the Caps Dmen

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
If Ritchie keeps this up and has a good end of the year, and the expansion draft shapes up in Boston’s favor one way or another, I’d be open to a two-year deal. Still, it’s a bit too early for that but he’s a really solid player when it boils down to it. Slick hands, size and really soft hands. Not very quick, but moves surprisingly well when he gets going.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Impressive game by the big fella

The screen on Blackwood for the game tying goal was clutch

You wish he could skate a little faster. But outside of this, is the type of big body the Bruins has lacked in recent years

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
he can skate fast, but the question is he only skates fast when he wants too. He does have great hands around the
net for a big man, good hockey sense , reads plays well in the offensive zone, good on the power play as a net front
presence. the only knock is lazy when it comes to neutral zone and defensive zone play.

Reactions: tremha

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
NR with Krejci and Pasta has been pleasent surprise

What a sweet saucer pass to Pasta the other day

Reactions: hrdpuk

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Been awesome this season. As much crow as I’m eating Milbury is eating more!
I didn`t like his game last year albeit a small sample size and was fairly loud about it but in all honesty, he really deserved the frustration, his play was average on the best day, this year, different player, clearly more comfortable with the system and his teammates. He can still look disinterested at times out there but show me a player who isn`t here and there

Reactions: Kegs

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
If you would’ve told me he’d have twice as many goals and twice as many assists as Coyle at this point in the season I would have called you insane

it's just the PP. They're both equally bad 5 on 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad