Former Bruins Nick Ritchie III

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
CapFriendly must be wrong.
I don’t trust cap friendly they have had wrong information before

I belong to a Bruins Facebook group and Foligno per multiple members makes $3.6 M not $4 M. These people wouldn’t make shit up

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
What could have been if the Ritchie bros were good at hockey.

If you morphed Brett and Nick into one player. That would a solid PF

Brett can actually move/skate for a PF. But Nick has the soft hands/higher iq

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
If you morphed Brett and Nick into one player. That would a solid PF

Brett can actually move/skate for a PF. But Nick has the soft hands/higher iq

I’m not sure I agree with any of this. Ritchie is a terrible skater. Worse than Foligno. And I don’t think Nick has “soft hands” or necessarily a high IQ at all.

Both guys look lazy at times but I think Foligno actually has Ritchie beat by a little there.

Reactions: Gordoff

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
the whole bottom 6 looked much better, but they also went up against three garbage teams in Buffalo, New Jersey and Detroit.

This has been what the team is the whole year. Feast on the trash and then no show against teams with better records.

The difference to me is, right now, they’re leaving it all out on the ice. I’ve accepted the reality that they’re simply not a top tier team. With that in mind, this has been their best four game stretch effort wise of the year IMO.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
What could have been if the Ritchie bros were good at hockey.
IMO the problem isn't that they can't be good at hockey it's that they simply have one speed, slow. When they want to they can play up to snuff but they just seem to wanna cruise along with no 2nd, or 3rd gear. No giddy-up, one speed.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Well sure, but I was giving an opinion based on the present reality of having Nick Foligno.

Foligno is playing ok lately. He made a nice pass right onto the tape of Blidh for a great scoring chance in the third. Someone better would have scored.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He's not bringing what he needs to bring at the salary and roster spot. Not looking good so far. He's been a little better recently, but still belongs on the 4th line making 4th line dollars. He's getting what Matt Beleskey got and is doing a lot less than MB's first season here, which was decent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad