Value of: Nick Jensen

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Not a fan of Glendenning, last time he played a stretch of games where he looked really good Babs was with the team.
He is a capable #4c. But that's about it.

If you are getting him at full price, he is about 7-800k overpaid for what he currently provides.

Zaitsev, Brown, Ozighanov, 2020 2nd
for
Glendenning, Kronwall (cap dump who could play 3rd pair if I juried happen) Jensen
Could be the starting point with pieces added to balance.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Not a fan of Glendenning, last time he played a stretch of games where he looked really good Babs was with the team.

If you are getting him at full price, he is about 7-800k overpaid for what he currently provides.

for
Glendenning, Kronwall (cap dump who could play 3rd pair if I juried happen) Jensen

Thing is you say he's a capable 4c and that's it, that's enough on this team, you got Matthews Tavares Kadri all you need is a capable 4c, right now we don't have that

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Except for the career year he's having this year.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011

for

Holland isnt interested in pick in 2020. I doubt he's interested in that enourmous whale of a contract Zaitevs comes with either. Terrible proposal for a 3rd line C, top-4 D and a cap dump but still a valued player in Red Wings org.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Holland isnt interested in pick in 2020. I doubt he's interested in that enourmous whale of a contract Zaitevs comes with either. Terrible proposal for a 3rd line C, top-4 D and a cap dump but still a valued player in Red Wings org.

Who is the 3C? Glendenning on an average team is a 4c.
Jensen is a #4 the, and I agree Kronwal is a cap dump, but it gives a veteran 1 last chance to win a cup and also takes actual dollars off the bottom line for this year.

Richard Menzel

Jan 23, 2019

for

No team is taking Zaitsev his cap of 4.55 million per year for several years. That is not happening. Obviously you havent seen Glendening play. His plus/minus is a plus 11. On Kronwall, he doesnt want a trade and will retire a Red Wing. Wings need draft picks and young talent so Connor Brown is out as well.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Who is the 3C? Glendenning on an average team is a 4c.
Jensen is a #4 the, and I agree Kronwal is a cap dump, but it gives a veteran 1 last chance to win a cup and also takes actual dollars off the bottom line for this year.

Even if you believe that Glendening is a 4th liner (he is not) that is still a joke of a offer. Why would Wings take a awful Zaitsev contract, 2 fringe roster players and a 2nd next year? Its just an awful EA sports proposal..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad