Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Barrie shade the Icedogs 5 to 3 tonight in Barrie before 3,047 fans . Rosie was excellent making 39 saves to give the Icedogs a shot. Finis Peters and Cato were out of the lineup along with Clarke for Barrie next game at home Saturday night against Sudbury.

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
Barrie shade the Icedogs 5 to 3 tonight in Barrie before 3,047 fans . Rosie was excellent making 39 saves to give the Icedogs a shot. Finis Peters and Cato were out of the lineup along with Clarke for Barrie next game at home Saturday night against Sudbury.
Lets not forget about Guzda being out, not that he would've made difference though.:D

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The Icedogs rallied with tw goals in period three to force overtime only to see Sudbury score in overtime for a wild 6 to 5 win the Dogs wanted goalie interference on the play to no prevail. 4,247 fans watched the game tonight in Niagara lNext game a rematch tomorrow afternoon at 2 p.m.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
The Icedogs rallied with tw goals in period three to force overtime only to see Sudbury score in overtime for a wild 6 to 5 win the Dogs wanted goalie interference on the play to no prevail. 4,247 fans watched the game tonight in Niagara lNext game a rematch tomorrow afternoon at 2 p.m.
If that Goyette play in OT is legal, Navrin Mutter and Tye McSorley might've just became the 2 most valuable players in the league

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
How about that Liam Van Loon hatchet job on Dylan Robinson in Sudbury.He should have been suspended for the rest of the season and not just 10 games.Cut him down with a slash and slammed him in to the boards for good measure.Robinson will probably not play again this season.Van Loon scores tonight .

Reactions: I Loveallsports

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
How about that Liam Van Loon hatchet job on Dylan Robinson in Sudbury.He should have been suspended for the rest of the season and not just 10 games.Cut him down with a slash and slammed him in to the boards for good measure.Robinson will probably not play again this season.Van Loon scores tonight .
As a fan who doesn't care about either team, Van Loon getting 10 games for a push from behind is more than I expected him to get. My guess was 6. Was a pretty severe punishment for not that egregious of a play. Ended up with a bad outcome, but that doesn't mean he should be banned for life lol. Was more awkward than anything

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Notice how the Sudbury fan forgot the head check to Gushchin didn’t get a clear view on Van Loon hit on Robertson l

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Van Loon Atic sorry just had to get it in. From all accounts he is a team player respected greatly by players and his previous coaching staff. One bad moment does not change that. I always liked his compete level.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
As a fan who doesn't care about either team, Van Loon getting 10 games for a push from behind is more than I expected him to get. My guess was 6. Was a pretty severe punishment for not that egregious of a play. Ended up with a bad outcome, but that doesn't mean he should be banned for life lol. Was more awkward than anything
If you don't care about either team why are you so consumed into these teams boards of a game that didn't involve Oshawa? As for the goal look at the replay. Pushed forward by Enright and he made all efforts to avoid contact. The goalie played his arm forward on purpose to take himself out of the play. As for the Refs not reviewing it..Niagara had already used all their time out and they couldn't request a review.

WJ

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice dogs rallied from an early two goal deficit and beat the Wolves 4 to 3 in a shootout winning the shootout one goal too nil,in the eighth round with Castle scoring the winning goal. 3,955 watched the game n Niagara next game a make up home game Tuesday against Peterborough.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs win the make up game against Peterborough 2 to 1 in overtime Betts the game winning goal 3 ,375 fans in attendance. Next game is Thursday at home against Erie.

Bra Wavers

Feb 19, 2016
VanLoon a 4pt night including the hat trick, Rosey stops 42 of 46 shots and cheeseburgers for everyone - that's a great night for the IceDogs

I guess they didn't need Gushchin tonight :D
I do hope he's OK though

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs won their third in a row beating Erie 7 to 4 behind Van Loon hat trick and forty two saves by Rosie before 3,486 fans at the Meridian Centre next game Saturday at home against North Bay.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Have the IceDogs finally been sold? Anybody hearing anything? I heard something from a person who would not be in the know

three dog night

May 3, 2014
North Bay beat the shortstaffed Icedogs 6 to 4 before 4,076 fans at the Meridian Centre in a game delay by a fire alarm going off. Russel and Petrov two goals each passed North Bay. Next game tomorrow afternoon in Erie.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Just saw IceDogs listed Van Loon listed as suspended on Twitter. Any idea why offhand? I haven’t seen anything, and he had no penalties listed from his last game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad