Niagara IceDogs 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Another game another loss this time to Flint at the Meridian Centre 4 to 0 before 4,629 fans . Next game Sunday afternoon in Guelph.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Amazing how many fans pack that arena with the losing streak etc. Very impressive.
At one point this season they were showing an increase in average attendance over last year, but that has been gradually declining. They are now down an average of 93 fans per game (7th lowest .. the worst in order are North Bay, Windsor, Hamilton, Barrie, Owen Sound, Sault Ste. Marie)

Reactions: Iloveallsports

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara came within 12 seconds of ending there loosing streak eventually dropping the decision in overtime their first point since January 23 .Showing again good teams find ways to win a game 4 ,686 fans in Guelph.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
It sooooo frustrating being an IceDogs fan.

Tough ride these days, so close today, feel for the kids.

When can we place our order for PO tix? Anyone know?

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Niagara came within 12 seconds of ending there loosing streak eventually dropping the decision in overtime their first point since January 23 .Showing again good teams find ways to win a game 4 ,686 fans in Guelph.
3 Dog:
Nacho Lou, great poster over on Ice Dogs board. Maybe you can convince him to join HFBoards to generate some good discussion!

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
We are now firmly in the Fantilli race with North Bay beating Kingston 1-0 lat night. Each of the three teams-dogs, NB and Kingston-have 8 games left with NB playing the best (I believe 6-1-2 in their last 9 including a 6-2 win over Ottawa). NB also has the easiest schedule moving forward with 2 games against each of Mississauga and Barrie, one game against each of Hamilton and us. Kingston has 5 of its remaining games against Peterborough, Ottawa and Oshawa and the only game remaining in which I believe we will be competitive is our final game of the year against NB.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
We are now firmly in the Fantilli race with North Bay beating Kingston 1-0 lat night. Each of the three teams-dogs, NB and Kingston-have 8 games left with NB playing the best (I believe 6-1-2 in their last 9 including a 6-2 win over Ottawa). NB also has the easiest schedule moving forward with 2 games against each of Mississauga and Barrie, one game against each of Hamilton and us. Kingston has 5 of its remaining games against Peterborough, Ottawa and Oshawa and the only game remaining in which I believe we will be competitive is our final game of the year against NB.

What a thriller last night in NB. 1-0 beauty!?! Kingston went 20:43 without attempting a shot on goal. At least we put 37 shots on their net. Money not well spent!

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs lost a tough game at home 4 to 2 to Erie before a packed house of 5,375 at the Meridian Centre next up a home date tomorrow afternoon against Peterborough at 2. The Dogs have now lost ten straight home games.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
What’s the feeling Three Dog is it better to make the playoffs (probably only 1 round) or get the higher pick because of finishing out of the playoffs?

Playoffs are always a good experience BUT at this point NIA has so little on the team that are probably going to be a part of the rebuild I think the higher pick may be a blessing in disguise so to speak?

Reactions: the dog

three dog night

May 3, 2014
What’s the feeling Three Dog is it better to make the playoffs (probably only 1 round) or get the higher pick because of finishing out of the playoffs?

Playoffs are always a good experience BUT at this point NIA has so little on the team that are probably going to be a part of the rebuild I think the higher pick may be a blessing in disguise so to speak?
If the draft pick player going to report I say go for it but I would not mind the post season gave Ottawa a good battle last time they met and if it wasn’t for a quick whistle they would have got a point haunting them now.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs suffered their worst loss of the season has the Petes buried the Dogs 12 to 1 behind Thomas six points (2 goals 4 assists) Another over flow crowd today 5,48o. Next up a visit to Ottawa Tuesday night fir the makeup game. No change to the standings has Kingston and North Bay also lost today .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad