Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Maksimov is a selfish player. Two penalties at the end of the period were ridiculously selfish and stupid. BB should sit him for a game or two to teach him a lesson. He has the most penalty minutes in the league and is certainly not an enforcer of any sort. Get him off the ice...I don't care how many goals he scores.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice Dogs fall apart in the third and lose 7 to 3 after pulling within a goal entering the final period I believe that the most goals allowed by Dhillion this season .

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Watched it on the Sports pack. Ugly finish but I like the moves made at the deadline and think this team will be fine come post-season. I am sure Dhillon will get his shit together eventually as this will instill faith in the team down the stretch.

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara will be without Lodnia and Bruduer for at least two weeks more the team had a full lineup for just six games this season but have more points than any other IceDog team at this point of the season since arriving in Niagara attendance also on a new record pace. Team working on chemistry in practice this week next game Thursday against Hamilton.

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
Niagara will be without Lodnia and Bruduer for at least two weeks more the team had a full lineup for just six games this season but have more points than any other IceDog team at this point of the season since arriving in Niagara attendance also on a new record pace. Team working on chemistry in practice this week next game Thursday against Hamilton.
IceDogs working on chemistry | BP Sports Niagara

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs crush Hamilton tonight 10 to 0 Jones the trick Tomasino and Sopa two goals each. Studekia second goal has a Dog Dhillion with the shut out making 21 saves before 5,042 fans next up a home date with Flint storm permitting Saturday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The IceDogs blow out Flint in the final period erupting for five goals to break open a close contest into a 7 to 2 win over Flint .Studenkia with the trick Paquette left the game with an injury they say it was minor but will not play tomorrow in Guelph. 5, 300 tickets sold the nasty weather held it down to around 4 ,700 better than I thought it would be.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
The IceDogs blow out Flint in the final period erupting for five goals to break open a close contest into a 7 to 2 win over Flint .Studenkia with the trick Paquette left the game with an injury they say it was minor but will not play tomorrow in Guelph. 5, 300 tickets sold the nasty weather held it down to around 4 ,700 better than I thought it would be.

At least learn how to spell your best players name.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad