Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
If all standing room is gone could be 5,600 extremely cold weather for us might be some no shows.
Meaning, long lines to the pisser and people from Welland standing at the top of the stairs. Lol
Honestly, isn’t it the ushers job to keep that area clear?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs roll over the Sault 6 to 1 before a sellout crowd of 5,300 Thomas paced the Dogs with two goals next up a visit to Kingston Friday night then the show down with Ottawa Saturday night.

Reactions: bobber

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Icedogs roll over the Sault 6 to 1

Never an easy game against the Sault at least when the Knights play them, well done. Add in the players missing for the Dogs and they are looking very good in the East. I think you will meet Ottawa in the Eastern Final with Ottawa’s goaltending depth and skill level maybe being the difference? Ottawa might get the nod in the coaching department as well? But I like this Niagara Team much more than the one London beat out 4 straight a few years back in the OHL final.

Good Luck being a London fan I hope you are gone before the OHL Final as it’s going to be a dog fight for us to get out of the West this year IMO anyway and it’s hard to say what we would have left if we get there?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Robertson returned to his old hunting ground and scored twice to pace the Dogs to a tidy 5 to 1 win over Kingston to complete the season sweep all this before 2,666 fans in Kingston next the showdown in Ottawa.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
ANd......still waiting on the three dog knight report....

Queue up the three-in-three excuse, but looked to me like total “Domanance” agree Soo hound girl?

We wait.

Reactions: Knights Watcher

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ottawa scored three second period goals on route to a 6 to,1 win over the IceDogs before a slim crowd of 2,800 and change in Ottawa . Next uo a visit by the Steelheads Thursday night.

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
ANd......still waiting on the three dog knight report....

Queue up the three-in-three excuse, but looked to me like total “Domanance” agree Soo hound girl?

We wait.

Oh, 3DN had a classic one on the Soo boards.
"Time will tell tough to judge that game with travel problems going to the game ."
Couldn't blame the refs, or the ice, or the concession vendors so blame the travel, cuz no other team travels and runs into travel issues.

Reactions: Drop the Puck

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Oh, 3DN had a classic one on the Soo boards.
"Time will tell tough to judge that game with travel problems going to the game ."
Couldn't blame the refs, or the ice, or the concession vendors so blame the travel, cuz no other team travels and runs into travel issues.
Sault has no travel problems they arrived the night before the game here with a bus break down by any team and arriving just before the game they could not get loose and Ottawa to their credit took full advantage. Still it just one game not concerned until it becomes a trend.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Sault has no travel problems they arrived the night before the game here with a bus break down by any team and arriving just before the game they could not get loose and Ottawa to their credit took full advantage. Still it just one game not concerned until it becomes a trend.
So, when exactally did the travel issues have an effect on the game?Looked decent until 1/2 way into the game. No evidence travel lack of proper warm up for the first 30’ of the game three dog knight.
I will use the google to try to find some research papers to indicate if any evidence that this was indeed an effect of play.
Looked to me that the 67’s “Dominated” the play “%100”.
Till April.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
So, when exactally did the travel issues have an effect on the game?Looked decent until 1/2 way into the game. No evidence travel lack of proper warm up for the first 30’ of the game three dog knight.
I will use the google to try to find some research papers to indicate if any evidence that this was indeed an effect of play.
Looked to me that the 67’s “Dominated” the play “%100”.
Till April.
The announcers mentioned it they dominated most of the game thou the Dogs did have the shot advantage in period two I think three on three caught up to the Dogs in the final period . Has for the playoffs we have to wait and see still not sold on Ottawa.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs drop a 3 to 1 decision to Missy before 4,645 fans a very disappointing effort next uo a trip up to the Sault then Sudbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->