Who is most likely to be traded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
This team is a disaster right now

JC is simply not an NHL head coach and should have been shown the door for a number of his decisions.

If Bowman stands pat and does nothing, or if the extent of any movement is trading a bad D man, then he should be shown the door immediately.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
This team is a disaster right now

JC is simply not an NHL head coach and should have been shown the door for a number of his decisions.

If Bowman stands pat and does nothing, or if the extent of any movement is trading a bad D man, then he should be shown the door immediately.

I think the Marc Crawford suspension stuff saved JC's job for the time being. I can't imagine he stays past this season though.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i wonder if the Bhawks have a 2nd team in case the trade with Car does not go down..... ref to Lehner.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
yawn-gif-12.gif

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
We've got a scout at the Oilers-Kings game. Seems to be the only last minute scouting we're doing.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
If the Hawks were looking for a goalie in Sorokin, maybe they were looking at Cal Petersen?
Why would the Hawks make a deadline deal with a team that will also miss the playoffs?!?

Also, going off his numbers this season, we might be better off with Delia/Lankinen.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Why would the Hawks make a deadline deal with a team that will also miss the playoffs?!?

Also, going off his numbers this season, we might be better off with Delia/Lankinen.
I agree with all of this. But they've scouted LA previously so I'm not sure what it is they're even looking at.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Apparently the Knights went from front runners on Gus to out, according to Laz and Powers:

“The Blackhawks held Erik Gustafsson out of Friday’s home game against Nashville and Sunday’s game at Dallas to protect the “asset.” They have every intention of trading the pending UFA defenseman, and while it hasn’t happened yet, it’s not for a lack of suitors. Two team sources said there were at least three or four teams in on Gustafsson, and Vegas was believed to be the front-runner as of Saturday. But one league source said late Sunday that the Golden Knights are no longer in the running. Things change quickly this time of year.”

What we’re hearing about the Blackhawks the night before the NHL trade deadline
What we're hearing about the Blackhawks the night before the...

Reactions: hawksrule

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I agree with all of this. But they've scouted LA previously so I'm not sure what it is they're even looking at.
Maybe they're trying to figure out how to be sellers at the deadline. LA is a good team to watch to help figure out how to actually make trades around this time of year.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDF and Mrfenn92

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Apparently the Knights went from front runners on Gus to out, according to Laz and Powers:

“The Blackhawks held Erik Gustafsson out of Friday’s home game against Nashville and Sunday’s game at Dallas to protect the “asset.” They have every intention of trading the pending UFA defenseman, and while it hasn’t happened yet, it’s not for a lack of suitors. Two team sources said there were at least three or four teams in on Gustafsson, and Vegas was believed to be the front-runner as of Saturday. But one league source said late Sunday that the Golden Knights are no longer in the running. Things change quickly this time of year.”

What we’re hearing about the Blackhawks the night before the NHL trade deadline
What we're hearing about the Blackhawks the night before the...

Can you please copy/paste the whole article?

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
“It’s obviously a time of year where a lot of things happen, guys come in and guys leave,” Dylan Strome said. “Never easy to see happen, but it’s a business and it’s part of the game, so just got to kind of deal with it."
Wise words from the captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad