Who is most likely to be traded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Cubs have one but Ricketts has turned that org into a shit show
Nah, Theo ran the Cubs into the ground the same way he did with Boston. Too many awful contracts.
Boston would have been uber-f***ed if the Dodgers didn't bail them out of Adrian Gonzalez and Carl Crawford's contracts. Those just expired in 2017 IIRC. Theo gets top dog because he's won 3 titles in 2 different spots.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I'm a Sox fan and you're trying to tell me that the Sox FO is competent? The same front office that completely wasted the primes of Chris Sale, Jose Quintana and Jose Abreu? That same one? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut, if given enough time.
I can't believe you're still negative about the Sox. Great things are about to come. Too bad you won't enjoy it with the rest of us.

Reactions: Krivo25 and LDF

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I can't believe you're still negative about the Sox. Great things are about to come. Too bad you won't enjoy it with the rest of us.
I know there are good things about to come, but I also am very nervous that they'll screw it up. I'm expecting nothing more than what we got from 2000-2006. If they get one title and a couple playoff appearances I'll be thrilled. I'm expecting more 2nd place finishes than 1st place finishes. One title and 2-3 playoff appearances would be wonderful. I'm already hearing rumors going around that Reinsdorf doesn't want to extend payroll past $120M, and they're already almost there this season.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Seriously. "blind squirrel finds a nut, if given enough time". Yea Paxton and Gar have really found one lucking into Derrick Rose, then wasting his prime... and then having a star in Jimmy Butler just to trade him to help kick start the "rebuild" and the players they got back aren't even very good. Yea some nuts they've found..

Reactions: Sarava

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Seriously. "blind squirrel finds a nut, if given enough time". Yea Paxton and Gar have really found one lucking into Derrick Rose, then wasting his prime... and then having a star in Jimmy Butler just to trade him to help kick start the "rebuild" and the players they got back aren't even very good. Yea some nuts they've found..
Isn't that exactly what Kenny and Hahn did with Sale/Quintana/Abreu? They haven't won a damn thing yet. I'm not giving them any credit until they win at least a division or two.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Moncada, Kopech, Eloy, Cease, etc. aren't very good? Hmm... news to me.
No, those guys are good. I'm just not sure they have enough to win anything, and the farm is drying up. All of the guys are just about here. I fear a long stretch of 79-88 win teams again and 2nd and 3rd place finishes, like what happened in the 2000s. If they win once I'll be happy.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Anyway, back to the Hawks......
upload_2020-2-23_19-10-20.jpeg

Reactions: KWP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad