Rumor: NHL Trade Deadline - Feb 24 3pm/EST

Who is most likely to be traded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
It seems that Stan is playing hardball with the Canes. There's always a chance not to get anything.
and there it goes...... the asking price from the Bhawks FO....... which i really hoped wouldn't be the case.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
To :canes
G Corey Crawford (15% retained) or G Robyn Lehner

To :hawks
LW Janne Kuokkanen
2020 Conditional 3rd round pick (Canes 3rd round pick , If Canes make playoffs it becomes 2nd rounder)

That would be more then fair deal and one I would be happy with

This is what Stan should be trying to get from Canes

Last edited:
Reactions: LDF

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
How about trading Rob Lehner ,Eric Gustafsson to Carolina for Dominik Bokk and Gustav Forsling with a draft pick

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Stan is going to wait until the buzzer and fail to get the shot off. Excuses will follow.
they that teams want to screw with the Bhawks future.

while at the same time hoping and praying that it won't come out of his exorbitant price he was tagging on the rtn.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

upload_2020-2-23_11-21-40.gif

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018

I would trade Rob Lehner his attitude has changed towards blackhawks organization .You can see it in his actions and body language during last game he played.Get what assests you can thru trade.He is not signing here next year plus hawks cant afford 8 million dollar. plus goalie when there is other holes to fill.Plus players coming up for contract renewals.They need to address what to do with Dylan Strome .Dont want hawks ending up like Montreal Price or Vancouver Luongo and not able to spend elsewhere to improve team

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Timashov is in waivers. I’d take a flyer.

Don't mind taking a chance on him. Only thing they are at 47/50 contract slots. Figuring in Mitchell, Barrett and Shea for this season.
It would be nice when and if they unload a few of their guys they don't take back any contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad