League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - COVID Season Edition - Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
upload_2021-6-19_22-12-30.png

Left: Haters’ perception of Barry

Right: The real Barry

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I know the style is to just play your starter every game but it seems fine to give Lehner a game now. Fleury hasn’t been that good for a few games now, maybe a reset will do him good. And Lehner is pretty good himself.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I know the style is to just play your starter every game but it seems fine to give Lehner a game now. Fleury hasn’t been that good for a few games now, maybe a reset will do him good. And Lehner is pretty good himself.
Did you not see the last game he played? It wasn't pretty.

Reactions: twabby

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I'd take MAF cheap, but he's due to make $7 million next year. I don't really see how it would work. Even with full retention that's stretching Washington's budget quite a bit.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I know MAF gets a lot of love for his career resurgence in Vegas, and is coming off of possibly his best season ever, but I still can’t forget how he probably cost the Penguins at least one more Stanley Cup with his stretch of absolutely abysmal playoff performances in the early 2010s. This is hardly the first time he’s been benched in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad