League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I think this is just their reporter throwing stuff out there. I don't think having Binnington and Husso on the roster is tenable, but I figure I'd post it anyways.
It's the classic move to leak something like that out there in the last minute so you can claim that you did everything you could when he walks for nothing. No GM (like fans) want to lose their asset for nothing.

I would be very surprised if he stays there.

Reactions: twabby

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Bo Byram has been everything Colorado could have hoped for. After the injuries, great to see.

Last edited:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
That's a weak offisdes call. If you want to call that, call it Too Many Men. Either Landeskog counts on being on the ice or he doesn't.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Colorado does not believe in score effects. Great job by them continuing to play with urgency instead of sitting back.

Reactions: Hivemind

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Tampa looks more organized, Stamkos scoring key goals in finals left and right... they don't have Point even, good outing

Avs just keep scoring goals though

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Grats to the 'Lanche.

Does seem kind of odd that you appoint the champion of a winter sport on June 26.
Reduce the length of the regular season, NHL.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Bridesmaid Corey Perry. :laugh:

Kind of wild that Alex Killorn went the entire playoffs without a goal. Tampa was largely a one line team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad