League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Crazy coincidence how Boston is getting these favorable calls 2 playoffs in a row. Wonder what that's about!

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
I just watched a goalie take a bit of a sucker punch and the Bruins only get 2 minutes AFTER a review.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I just watched a goalie take a bit of a sucker punch and the Bruins only get 2 minutes AFTER a review.
Really difficult to fathom NHL officiating. I expected a major & game misconduct.

And the Dolts are doing lots of post-whistle crap which is going unpunished by the refs.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
In the playoffs, the refs are called on to raise their performance. The expectation is no longer merely game management, but rather series management! More games = more revenue from broadcast rights, ticket sales, and concessions.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
In the playoffs, the refs are called on to raise their performance. The expectation is no longer merely game management, but rather series management! More games = more revenue from broadcast rights, ticket sales, and concessions.
Watching the Lakers show on HBO Winning time. And funny they were mad they got a playoffs bye because they lost 2 home games money

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
How long until nose boy does something blatantly suspenable and gets a slap on the wrist?

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Watching the Lakers show on HBO Winning time. And funny they were mad they got a playoffs bye because they lost 2 home games money
All the commissioners of the professional leagues work for the owners. That's all you need to know when it comes to who ultimately decides how each respective league is run.

Svechnikov….big tough guy hiding behind the refs after a headhunter shot…
Not what I saw ... Broons player with his head down, hit appeared clean.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Svechnikov with a beautiful clean hit that just destroyed lindholm, can only imagine the public outcry and whining if that had been wilson

Reactions: ovikovy817

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
All the commissioners of the professional leagues work for the owners. That's all you need to know when it comes to who ultimately decides how each respective league is run.

Not what I saw ... Broons player with his head down, hit appeared clean.
You know damn well if that was Wilson it’s 5 and a game.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I’m OK with this Bucci AJ Milesko duo. Bucci likes hockey and Milesko is insightful without being annoying (hi Pierre). Also thought Callahan did a good job doing color on the Caps game last night

Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad