League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-2 Regular Season Edition, Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Ah. Well, as a sailor, when someone says dead in the water, to me it means you are screwed. No chance. It’s over.

so I take dead in the water as the seasons is over

Yorktown was dead in the water at Coral Sea and at Midway and got steam up after repairs. When your power goes off and you are not making way, you are dead in the water. When you have lost all wind and have no motor you are dead in the water. Would you prefer adrift? I dont feel any maneuvering power. Doomed I dont feel.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
1640706154181610236.gif

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Postponements now total 80 games. NHL postpones Red-Wings-Islanders game, nine others
Revenue indeed a driver of decisions:
Nine other games were postponed because of attendance restrictions in cities in Canada ...
including Caps-Habs on Jan 4.
They're moving a Broons-Habs game from Mtl to Bsn and the teams' match in Mtl will be played at a later date (assuming that's possible). Meaning disruptions to Bsn STHers' plans as well as Mtl ticketholders. Will ticketholders be offered refunds if they're holding tix to games that get rescheduled?
The league is trying to muddle thru but much pain to be spread around.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Postponements now total 80 games. NHL postpones Red-Wings-Islanders game, nine others
Revenue indeed a driver of decisions: including Caps-Habs on Jan 4.
They're moving a Broons-Habs game from Mtl to Bsn and the teams' match in Mtl will be played at a later date (assuming that's possible). Meaning disruptions to Bsn STHers' plans as well as Mtl ticketholders. Will ticketholders be offered refunds if they're holding tix to games that get rescheduled?
The league is trying to muddle thru but much pain to be spread around.

Seriously doubt it. At best, I could see a swap for another game, but seats not guaranteed, option.

Jun 15, 2007
Reading the Oilers board PGT is a trip. The fans ripping McDrai for caring more about personal stats than team success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad