NHL PLAYOFFS 2019 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I have to say the NBA playoffs have been a lot more exciting than the NHL playoffs. As well as Carolina has been they should not be in the eastern finals. a 1-8 upset is much more gratifying to watch than agood team being knocked out by another good team in the first round.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I can't believe people actually want to see Boston and Brad Marchand lift the Cup again.

They deserve to get rewarded for knocking out the Leafs.

Could you imagine how unbearable it would be around here if they were 3 games up on the Canes and about to go onto the finals?

Liliaceae

hockey
Jun 21, 2007
Canada
How can someone cheer for the bruins? They're a great team. I've loved the B's for years. The only team I didn't want them beating were the Sens, that's changed after last season. Go B's.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Carolina,s forwards cant get to the front of the net,that Carlo kid is the exact type of defender we need...Tough,big and makes smart plays in the defensive zone....Harpur should be watching his game

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I like the B's as team but god damn their commentators and their fans are annoying.

Still wouldn't mind the team to win but I'd rather the other 3.

Reactions: Beville

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I like the B's as team but god damn their commentators and their fans are annoying.

Still wouldn't mind the team to win but I'd rather the other 3.

They definitely have some of the absolute worst fans ever.

I commented positively about the Marchand/Williams stick incident and got some likes from some of the most despicable posters on this website. I needed a hot shower after that.

Reactions: Caesar Rex

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They definitely have some of the absolute worst fans ever.

I commented positively about the Marchand/Williams stick incident and got some likes from some of the most despicable posters on this website. I needed a hot shower after that.

I still remember their whining after we beat them. The same thing they complain that Toronto fans do to them :laugh:

Whatever most fanbases on these boards stink because the loudest and most obnoxious always get heard.

There is no hockey talk in GDTs it’s just ref whining. Actually game discussion is dead.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Kinda sad how we probably screwed karlsson out of millions of dollars. Superstars in our league are already underpaid.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
WOw. I picked a good one to watch. San Jose can score when they need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad