Not open for further replies.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Reactions: Pavelski2112

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Not sure if espn allows comments but the comments on the tsn article about it is disgraceful from all the insecure men that don't understand why they are allowed to participate in the all star weekend.
Which is a joke because the woman's hockey in the last Olympics was way more exciting than the men's tournament.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Which is a joke because the woman's hockey in the last Olympics was way more exciting than the men's tournament.
It's not like the mens all star game is even entertaining in the first place, no one even tries out there, skaters or goalies.

IMO the only interesting part was the skills comp, but even that is going to crap with the changes.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Not sure if espn allows comments but the comments on the tsn article about it is disgraceful from all the insecure men that don't understand why they are allowed to participate in the all star weekend.

Yeah. Pretty closed minded thinking. Hockey is the biggest sport in Canada but outside of that it is really small potatoes everywhere else. It gives an opportunity to promote hockey both for men and women at the same time and showcase their abilities.

The men's East-West game is crap anyway. I am more likely to see the women's 3-on-3 where I am 100% sure they will try harder than the men.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
That is f***ing awesome. LOL. What is with our division teams grabbing our ex-coaches. Edmonton got McLellan, then LA got him. Now Vegas lets go of Gallant and grabs PDB.

I hate Gallant so am glad he is gone from Vegas. That being said, I would actually not mind having a coach like that. He was able to overachieve with that Vegas team, in my opinion, because he played a system that worked for the team makeup.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
WelldocumentedUnitedIndianskimmer-small (7).gif

Welp, didnt see that one coming.

TimAllen

Feb 1, 2010
Bay Area
Happy about the Gallant thing for a few reasons. First, Gallant can eat shit. Genuinely one of the least pleasant people I've ever seen in the league and truly deserves to be humiliated in every way. Second, Deboer always seemed like a nice guy and it has to feel pretty great taking the job of a guy who just a few months ago called him a clown. Third, we've seen what kind of coaching job Deboer does and it could lead Vegas into the crapper with us. Hopefully they remembered to call Gallant a taxi so he can get back under his bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad