NHL News/Notes XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Well .. they are only 4 points from the bottom of the league. Don't really need all that much help.

And only 8 points out of a wildcard spot, but this is their opportunity to put their foot on the gas to race to the bottom and clinch a top draft pick.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The league really needs to get Parros out as head of dops. There is no justification for only giving Malkin 1 game for swinging his stick at Raffl's head.

Reactions: Sandisfan

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I loved Micky "Stone Hands" Grier while he was here. Wish we could've gotten him earlier in his career.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Curious what you guys make of Thomas Greiss' current success

Love the sharks btw, I always have. Cool logo, great colors, consitently professional and competitive. I hope you guys win the cup for Jumbo (assuming it isn't the islanders in the finals ;) )

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Curious what you guys make of Thomas Greiss' current success

Love the sharks btw, I always have. Cool logo, great colors, consitently professional and competitive. I hope you guys win the cup for Jumbo (assuming it isn't the islanders in the finals ;) )

There are a lot of goaltenders who could be successful behind Barry Trotz. Greiss was a decent backup with us, but nothing special.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Not sure where to put this since I don't want to make a separate thread...

I don't watch the NBA, but they invited Dirk and Wade (who are retiring after this year) to the ASG to play. I think it would be cool to invite Thornton to play if he ever announced prior to a season that he was retiring.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Not sure where to put this since I don't want to make a separate thread...

I don't watch the NBA, but they invited Dirk and Wade (who are retiring after this year) to the ASG to play. I think it would be cool to invite Thornton to play if he ever announced prior to a season that he was retiring.
Yes, and then the players better all conspire to set him up for 4 goals in a game.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad