Proposal: NHL Network --- Eichel & Dahlin FOR Hughes & Hischier

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
He just finished as the second highest scoring defenseman in NHL history, while playing competent defense. He got off to a rough start this year under a crappy coach, but seems back to his old self the last several games.

And he's only 20.

No, he isn't overrated.

Competent defense.
Is that the word for it?

Reactions: TeddyBare

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Holy cow is Dahlin's value getting severely overrated in this thread.
You are wrong, he looked very well after coach was fired, improved in defense, played more physically and is doing great things in attack again. The guy is only 20 years old and he is great.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
The first 2 years, and the last several games under a new coach, yes. What you believe doesn't really matter.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
You are wrong, he looked very well after coach was fired, improved in defense, played more physically and is doing great things in attack again. The guy is only 20 years old and he is great.

I'm wrong
There is pigeons in here saying he is worth more than Hughes and Hischier combined

Right now He's currently battling with Jack Johnson and Robert Bortuzzo for the worst GF% in the league.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I'm wrong
There is pigeons in here saying he is worth more than Hughes and Hischier combined

Right now He's currently battling with Jack Johnson and Robert Bortuzzo for the worst GF% in the league.
I don't know how much he costs, I just talked about how he plays. As I said, Dahlin looked great after fired Krueger and his assistant Smith, they are completely two different players, look at his metrics after coach was fired, I think they should have changed in a positive way. But this exchange is definitely in favor of New Jersey and Buffalo, there is no point in trading Eichel and even more so Dahlin.

Apparently you just have no idea what a terrible influence Krueger made on this roster, and guys like Dahlin, Jokiharju, Montour suffered the most, they were forbidden to attack.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
He's going to ask to be dealt

(A) You don't know that because you can't. Nobody can except for Jack. But also (B) kind of irrelevant unless he's gonna sit out and stop collecting paychecks. He's under contract for 5 more years after this one and is one of the best centers in the game. The Sabres still have no impetus to trade him even if he requests it.

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
He just finished as the second highest scoring defenseman in NHL history, while playing competent defense. He got off to a rough start this year under a crappy coach, but seems back to his old self the last several games.

And he's only 20.

No, he isn't overrated.

how am I the only person confused by that statement?

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Reactions: HBK27

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
(A) You don't know that because you can't. Nobody can except for Jack. But also (B) kind of irrelevant unless he's gonna sit out and stop collecting paychecks. He's under contract for 5 more years after this one and is one of the best centers in the game. The Sabres still have no impetus to trade him even if he requests it.

fair enough, it's widely believed he'll ask to be dealt and Buffalo would be silly to force him to keep playing on a team he doesn't want to be on

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
This could be just as bad for the debs than the sabres. devils say no almost as quick as buffalow

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
man.. Sabres fans really do deserve what has happened with their team, They Think exactly like their Gm.

"DaHLiN and EiCheL are way better then Hischier and Hughes and would instantly make your team better."

uhh... if that were true why aren't the sabtres winning and in the playoff race? If the NJ and the Sabres did the trade we'd basically be switching teams, New Jersey Sabres and the Buffalo Devils. Do Sabres fans really think the Devils roster is much better then theirs? if you take hischier, Hughes, Dahlin, and Eichel out we basically have the same roster.

so based on the standings if the New Jersey Sabres would be.....worse.

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
man.. Sabres fans really do deserve what has happened with their team, They Think exactly like their Gm.

"DaHLiN and EiCheL are way better then Hischier and Hughes and would instantly make your team better."

uhh... if that were true why aren't the sabtres winning and in the playoff race? If the NJ and the Sabres did the trade we'd basically be switching teams, New Jersey Sabres and the Buffalo Devils. Do Sabres fans really think the Devils roster is much better then theirs? if you take hischier, Hughes, Dahlin, and Eichel out we basically have the same roster.

so based on the standings if the New Jersey Sabres would be.....worse.

I's take the Devil's roster every day of the Sabres if you take out those players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad