NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TWO! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
3x

I'm watching one now called "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in the Dungeon?" It is really good. I think maybe it is called "Familia" elsewhere, but I'm not sure about that.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
giphy.gif

I responded to @Striiker about this but my phone crashed so since you've repeated him, I'll recap what no one was able to read.

No disrespect intended to Shrek as a film, but it's hardly something to base a rock legacy off of. How many legitimately good bands out there have their biggest claim to fame as being on a movie soundtrack?*

The spite filled part I won't bother re-typing was to rant about cover of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, how this movie pushed the over-doing of that into the stratosphere and how Rufus Wainwright and his husband are dicks.

I'm not going to regurgitate it all, but that was the gist.

*Stan Bush's "The Touch" from Transformers the Movie clearly as an exception to this rule.

RRZkT2R.gif

Wendy's gets it.

148737026_10218904748634161_2352396741646416322_n.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Good morning, Can'thardlywaiters!

HFB4TpQ.jpg

I am sure we will get going today and @Hollywood Couturier will talk to us today. Don't lose faith or hope or patience or enthusiasm - we ARE leaving this bitch!

Now I am going to go visit the toilet. I am sure you can find something to do, too. Have a Spacy, Tasty day, dongers!
Oh I will. And it will be glorious.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We should TOTALLY draft a football team for the Megaverse later as well. That would be f***ing AWESOME. I'm not even joking a little bit. I could make more blouses and logos and we can come up with new stupid names. Holy shit, I am quivering with inspiration.
League or Sport To Expand Into (Max 4 per sport):

Maximum Chaos Reigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad