NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TWO! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I've been building so many PCs I haven't had time for mine. Time to rectify that. :laugh:

20210212-172759.jpg
Are you building a computer or a mega fan? :laugh:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Are you building a computer or a mega fan? :laugh:

So I'm a royal pain in the ass. Big surprise, I know. Cases with tempered glass front panels are complete shit for airflow, so a tuner made a case specifically for liquid cooling that adds a row of fans in the front side of the case to allow for good airflow and give you the same looks.

Not only are there 10 fans in it, the CPU is liquid cooled and the GPU will be as well when the water blocks are released in April. :laugh:

If I give you a new Mobo and processor and my existing tower, can you replace the old mobo/cpu and have everything else stay the same?

I could, but that should be super easy if you have parts? Cable management is the bitch.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I could, but that should be super easy if you have parts? Cable management is the bitch.

I'd probably transfer everything to a backup from the c: drive, rip everything out, do the replacement, and put everything back in. Not hard, but I have a ton of data on HDDs that I've always found to be iffy to just hook back up to a new system.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'd probably transfer everything to a backup from the c: drive, rip everything out, do the replacement, and put everything back in. Not hard, but I have a ton of data on HDDs that I've always found to be iffy to just hook back up to a new system.

My new case has hot swappable HDD bays for exactly this reason. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad