NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TWO! Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
To quote the great ... somebody: "All I do is win, win, win, no matter what, what, what."
That was Pitbull.

4aaebc6f6b7567efc625d66d659edb19.png

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
But it will eventually get confused and start including your alter ego posts from other boards.
I messaged the mods over there, they responded asking me if I had an account, haven't heard anything back since, and the guy is still posting...

So I guess they're not going to do anything about it. I just looked and he literally posted an hour ago.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We should TOTALLY draft a football team for the Megaverse later as well. That would be f***ing AWESOME. I'm not even joking a little bit. I could make more blouses and logos and we can come up with new stupid names. Holy shit, I am quivering with inspiration.
Totally in. In fact, consider me in for basically anything and everything that spawns from this beautiful thing. Hell, I'm down to make up a brand new sport and draft a team for that. Swordball sounds like it could be fun. Maybe professional filibustering? Ceilingfoot? Indoor landscaping? Organ harvesting? Whatever it is I'm in.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I'd just like to point out that I'm on record as saying he's neither my favorite player nor our best defensemen. He's just the most commonly underrated and misused.

Hopefully the bot keeps this in mind.
The most commonly underrated defenseman is and forever will be Trav. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad