Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
OK, I think I'm set for now

de5fe6e948ec989a2c34346bd484a1be.png

PLease get a temp monitor.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Blue...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@Striiker

One piece of advice I'll give you. If you are cooking BBQ for friends/family/etc, don't ever tell anyone a specific time the food will be ready unless you plan on cooking it ahead of time. You'll just set everyone up for disappointment. :laugh:

BBQ just takes time and every piece of meat is different. I've had shoulders take 6 hours to cook and others take almost 10 hours. It's all about temp, not length of time. That's just the nature of the game.

This is hands down the most frustrating part, and why I am pushing a good temp probe. I use inkbird and have pretty good results but I am almost always "late" in when we eat.

Appreciate the advice, but, in my usual extremely patient fashion, if I'm cooking and someone even thinks of complaining that things are taking too long then they'll be sitting in the street with stab wounds before they know it.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Appreciate the advice, but, in my usual extremely patient fashion, if I'm cooking and someone even thinks of complaining that things are taking too long then they'll be sitting in the street with stab wounds before they know it.

Oh, it doesn't bother me at all, for the record. I tell them if they want to eat at 6 they can go to a restaurant. You can't rush perfection!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I actually had to set my profile to private after following the page for that very reason. :laugh:. I'm sure someone snuck in before I did it though.

Sorry about that. But just for general info, I don't expect anyone to follow me or whatever (and especially for privacy reasons) - I'm just sharing information about the diaspora of Maximum Chaos TM. I rarely know what I am doing, and this is no exception. But your son is extremely adorable.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Sorry about that. But just for general info, I don't expect anyone to follow me or whatever (and especially for privacy reasons) - I'm just sharing information about the diaspora of Maximum Chaos TM. I rarely know what I am doing, and this is no exception. But your son is extremely adorable.
I knew you snuck in there :laugh:. Thank you, he's an absolute dude.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
"I came here instead of the menu thread because everything else scares me." Valid. Can't complain.

It would be valid if he had the "courage" to make some goofy selections of stuff and let me make pictures for him and pretend to leave the Earth to avoid the stupidity of hockey, but apparently that was too "scary" for him, and so he doesn't deserve the full fleshy, breasty warmth of this bosom. He must absorb these slings and arrows.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
It would be valid if he had the "courage" to make some goofy selections of stuff and let me make pictures for him and pretend to leave the Earth to avoid the stupidity of hockey, but apparently that was too "scary" for him, and so he doesn't deserve the full fleshy, breasty warmth of this bosom. He must absorb these slings and arrows.

So what you're saying is that if he doesn't grow a pair, everyone else in the draft gets to choose for him? Hard agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad