NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE TEN! Part ONE!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Fruit - Strawberries

15e368caacb9cb9b37b50a69c744a1c5.png

@Lord Defect you're up

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Canucks sent out a communication to season ticket holders yesterday with the list.

The team could either be "Abbotsford" or "Fraser Valley" and the ten possible names are:
  • Aces
  • Aeros
  • Avengers
  • Aviators
  • Canucks
  • Golden Eagles
  • Pilots
  • Millionaires
  • Sockeyes
  • Falcons
I read your original post completely wrong. I thought you were going to rename your minor league team the Sockeyes also.

:facepalm:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The Canucks' farm team will officially move to Abbotsford, BC for next season, but they haven't chosen a name yet.

They've narrowed it down to 10 names, one of which is apparently the Sockeyes. :amazed:

Back off, bitch.
I hope you and @Striiker ’s army of lawyers sent a pre emotive cease and desist order.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Thanks, m'Lord.

"The Tampa Bay FireSticks are pleased to begin this 10th phase of franchise drafting with the most essential of all fruit: the grape.

iu

"While enjoyable in their natural state -- and we also enjoy eating their elderly -- we will repeat our already stated fondness of the grape's fermented juice."

iu

I believe this is my first time to call upon @Chuck Downie for this draft.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This selection is an absolute must for the Sexpos. I have mentioned this spot many times on this board, and now we can pounce and make it our own. While this spot makes an excellent standard round pie and every menu item is top notch, the pièce de résistance here is a thin crust square pie with extra garlic in the sauce. It is exquisite, and I still can't find anything quite like it.

angelos%2Blogo.jpg

Screen+Shot+2019-04-11+at+11.21.36+AM.png

Team Pizza - Angelo's Pizzeria - Grandma Pie with pepperoni, hot sausage, and black olives

You go now @Hollywood Couturier

Just had their pizza for the first time back in May. We had the Margherita and the Upside Down Jawn with Pepperoni. The latter may have been the best slice of pizza I have ever eaten.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Just had their pizza for the first time back in May. We had the Margherita and the Upside Down Jawn with Pepperoni. The latter may have been the best slice of pizza I have ever eaten.
You need to go back and get a Grandma Pie. It's basically a thinner version of the Upside Down Jawn. Also get a cheesesteak, and a chicken cutlet, and anything else on the menu that would tickle your fancy. It is all tremendous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad