NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Classic PR campaign right here.

Jojo knew exactly what he did. He posted that so that his disciples would see it and light the beacons...

tenor.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My future draft category - had a couple of ideas but I want to add something that adds to my vibe.

Separate from team band or song, your team composer(s) will curate a musical experience to supplement your settings. Think like if your team were part or subject of feature film or documentary, perhaps your pregame hype video gameday experience. I put it in plural as examples exist of more than one person having a long-standing body of work on multiple projects and frequently exclusively work together.

@Strawberry Fields

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
My future draft category - had a couple of ideas but I want to add something that adds to my vibe.

Separate from team band or song, your team composer(s) will curate a musical experience to supplement your settings. Think like if your team were part or subject of feature film or documentary, perhaps your pregame hype video gameday experience. I put it in plural as examples exist of more than one person having a long-standing body of work on multiple projects and frequently exclusively work together.

@Strawberry Fields

Nice! Already thought of 5 possible options.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
There's a Facebook movie? Why would anyone make a Facebook movie? A choad started a website and turned it into malware. There's the story. Congrats on the two hours you saved.
You left out the purpose of that website! To vote on which girl is hotter and rank them!

Who would have thought that would be the end of the world as we knew it!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Who the hell is Sean Parker?

I hope you're all beginning to understand how proud I feel when I get a pop culture reference.

It was called The Social Network, it was Directed by David Fincher, and I think it even won Best Picture at the Oscars :laugh:

What makes matters worse is that a decade later and there are certain film snobs that consider this one of the best movies of the entire decade. Unfortunately, Tarantino also made this claim. It's good but not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad