NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FIFTEEN! Part One!

Should Captain Dave Poulin delete the final season of "The Walking Dead" from his DVR without watchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Reactions: BiggE, pit and mja

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin There's a Google Cached version of your original posts if that helps. The only thing you would have to do is add the picks beyond Defect's first selection.

I think you won't be surprised to hear that I don't know what that means :laugh: but thank you. I always have one tab open with the first page of the draft thread, and I lucked out by having that page open when I opened Google this morning, so I was able to save everything in Word. I just want to hear from one of the mods about whether or not someone can go rescue that thread and migrate it over before I start a new one.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I think you won't be surprised to hear that I don't know what that means :laugh: but thank you. I always have one tab open with the first page of the draft thread, and I lucked out by having that page open when I opened Google this morning, so I was able to save everything in Word. I just want to hear from one of the mods about whether or not someone can go rescue that thread and migrate it over before I start a new one.
From the Mod thread about the migration: "The Database was only transferred through 3/09 11:30am ET.

Everything after that, prior to migration, was known to be lost."

Doesn't sound like it will be restored. FYI.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad