NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE EIGHT! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
Les Comiques team charity is Alzheimer Society of Canada

Alzheimer Society of Canada

Alzheimer_Society_of_Canada_Bilingual_Logo.jpg

@pit

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hola Comancheros.

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

We start the day with @pit on the clock, @DancingPanther on deck, @BiggE on the lido deck, and @CanadianFlyer88 on the lido afterdeck. If the rest of you are sitting there with your pinkies in your ears scraping wax, you could always plan your fourth Legend Line instead.

LW
C
RW
D
D

Let me tell you something about chickens before you stop at Chick Fil A again. The only thing that chickens like more than shitting is eating, and do you know what a chicken's favorite food is? Cat food. That's right, chickens love cat food more than anything. So all of you murdering bastards are basically stealing food from the mouths of cats every single time you eat nuggies or patronize the Murder Inc. locations across America and order your stupid chicken sandwiches. I will take this opportunity to remind you that we are pro-cat and also that I will cut a bitch.

Last night I'm sleeping, right, and in the dream I'm in the passenger seat of a car with [REDACTED] in the driver's seat. Even though she is gorgeous, I'm playing it cool - IRL I'm quite good at doing that more often than not, playing it cool and not acting like a desperado around a beautiful woman that I want to be with. I consider any success a bonus and don't sweat the failures, but I know that I can maximize my chances by not acting like I need the beautiful woman. You see what I'm saying? You taking notes? So we're sitting there in the car, and [REDACTED] tells me that she likes me. Inside (or rather "inside inside the dream") (#Levels) I'm like "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" but outwardly I just kind of smile and nod my head. [REDACTED] says that she's in a hurry and will call me later. So there's a timeskip, as you have in dreams and (presumably) alternate dimensions, and I'm to the side of the stage while [REDACTED] is doing something. It's kind of a cheap set-up, like a high-school stage. She is looking so scrumptious, you wouldn't believe it. And then guess what happens?

THE PEE HIJACKED THE STORY! THE NARRATIVE CHANGED TO "CAPTAIN NEEDS TO PEE"! MOTHERF***ER!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I forgot what the abbreviation was and would have had to retype my post and THAT would have been a tragedy.

SPEAKING OF TRAGEDIES I THREW OPEN THE SHOWER CURTAIN AND A HORNET/WASP WAS SLOWLY EMERGING FROM ONE OF THE HOLES IN THE SHOWER DRAIN HEAD FIRST. I KILLED IT.

BURN IT DOWN.

I did something similar right before I came back on here a few minutes ago - I destroyed the Incas in AoEII. It was a weird map, but I took care of business.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I did something similar right before I came back on here a few minutes ago - I destroyed the Incas in AoEII. It was a weird map, but I took care of business.
I know you don't really like twitch, but I'd seriously recommend T90 Official's channel. He commentates AoE2 games played by the world's top ranked players. You can check him out on YouTube too. Those dudes are nuts

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I know you don't really like twitch, but I'd seriously recommend T90 Official's channel. He commentates AoE2 games played by the world's top ranked players. You can check him out on YouTube too. Those dudes are nuts

Watching someone else play that game is not my idea of fun. My idea of fun is playing that game myself, on the easy setting, against the AI. Also, Twitch would never function in East Buttf*** Egypt with this signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino