NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Ok, I absolutely cannot wait on picking a WW2 aircraft because I will have no idea what to do when too many get taken. ChatGPT says I should take the P-51D Mustang under the following auspices:

“ P-51D Mustang: Perhaps the most famous variant, it featured a bubble canopy for better visibility, and it was armed with six .50 caliber machine guns. The P-51D was a highly effective and versatile fighter.”

Also claims it was the most ‘iconic.’

Please enjoy this 52-minute documentary on the P-51D mustang, which was evidently made 4 months ago

@Rebels57

P-51 is what my grandfather flew in WW2 and is already part of the Sockeyes franchise. :p:

I have no idea if there is a difference between P-51 and P-51D...

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The Sray Pufts have never felt such euphoria at picking any pick as much as our team Neighbor.
@Captain Dave Poulin howdy neighbor!

@ajgoal I think you’re next. Im not sure. I didn’t look. I was too busy moving the washer off my lawn to welcome Cap to the hood.
I was so excited to make this pick I spelled my own team name wrong.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Oh. Hello.

tumblr_pksggimho71qd966jo4_400.gif

We start the day with @Rebels57 on the clock, @mja on deck, @Hollywood Cannon on the lido deck, and MacGruber on the lido afterdeck.

It's so smooth already, and I am sure it will stay that way, so enjoy yourselves!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
All of these categories are excellent so i'm just going to start at the top.

FOG Team BBQ Item - BRISKET

It doesn't get much better than juicy, savory, smoked brisket. Whether on a sandwich or right off of a styrofoam plate, a well cooked brisket is hard to top. The cows that died for this are heroes.

1694529499283.png

1694530020410.png

@mja you are on the chopping block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad