Prospect Info: NHL Entry Draft thread: LA Kings select Quinton Byfield 2nd Overall (Part 3)

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
With five picks left, the Kings are guaranteed one of Paterka, Wallinder, Gunler, Grans, Poirier, Mysak, Kleven, or O'Rourke. I would love for the Kings to reach up and grab Peterka, but if we end up with one of Wallinder, Grans, Poirier, or Kleven, that would be awesome.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I was thinking Ozzy was going in the 2nd round. I think I did a mock where I had the Kings taking him with their second choice in round two.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Really wanted to get Perrault once we started to see him drop, but there's still some quality players left on the board. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Still on the draft board...

Ryan O'Rourke, D
Lukas Reichel, LW
John-Jason Peterka, LW
William Wallinder, D
Noel Gunler, RW
Jan Mysak, LW
Sam Colangelo, RW
Thomas Bordeleau, C
Roni Hirvonen, C
Eemil Viro, D
Eamon Powell, D

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Still on the draft board...

Ryan O'Rourke, D
Lukas Reichel, LW
John-Jason Peterka, LW
William Wallinder, D
Noel Gunler, RW
Jan Mysak, LW
Sam Colangelo, RW
Thomas Bordeleau, C
Roni Hirvonen, C
Eemil Viro, D
Eamon Powell, D

Reichel was drafted.

I'm hoping for Peterka, Wallinder, Grans, Mysak, Klevens, Poirier, in that order.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Damn, that was like the worst era of kings hockey for me.
1997-98 was a magical year. It was the eye of the hurricane for a horrible era
It was largely because it was a down year for most of the Pacific but that team had so much heart . Luc was back. Stumpel was at his best , Matt Johnson was a total psycho , Blake was finally healthy and scored like 25 goals and won the Norris and remember Fiset was a great regular season goalie and that he was much much better before that injury the next season.

And then everything went to back to hell the next season. And it got even worse with Donald Audette and Duschene's god awful return to LA

Reactions: KingsFan7824

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
1) Peterka
2) Mysak
3) Grans
4) Gunler
5) Wallinder

This would be my hopes for 35. We should get at least one.

I think Detroit will pick Wallinder as they need LHD and love their Swedish players. Ottawa should take Peterka to pair up with Stutzle. San Jose is the wildcard but I think they will take Mysak to pair other Czech star Hertl.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad