GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2019 - June 22nd - Round 2 - NHLN

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Maccelli... I love this pick, great value
Hope we can get Keppen or Abramov or Aaltonen with our next 4th

Reactions: lanky

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Maccelli - boom or bust type player. Highly skilled, especially with stickhandling, but with several concerns such as nonexistent defensive game, effort level, utilizing teammates etc.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Darin pick is a head scratcher

Late-riser. Apparently was a PPG in Russian junior league B team and was moved up to the A team that feeds Lokomotiv Yaroslavl. 20 goals and 15 assists in 47 games. Overager.

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Constantinou, Svobada, Likhachyov, Sheshin, Dylan jackson, Tanus are all at the top of my list with Toporowski being a player i wouldnt mind

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
I see one regular NHL player so far in this draft. I don't doubt Chayka when he says they worked very hard and were prepared. They just don't seem to be very skilled at their jobs.

Sounds quite a bit like the team they've assembled.

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
I've heard of Constantinou and Svobada...not the rest
Likhachyov -good skater, very skilled, not the best defensively. Was expected to do better in his first year in the QMJHL but has been a great player for team Russia (and one of my favourites on the team) every time he's played
Jackson (i think could be a steal)- small but skilled and great at scoring goals, he's like a water bug the way he moves around the ice and gets to where the puck will be, was talking to a GM who's team played against him when he was 16 (first year) and he said "i didnt expect him to be as good as he was, kid was unbelievable for his size and age".... also has a twin brother who's a lesser player but still ok, doubt the twin makes it past maybe .. the AHL though.
Sheshin- hard working russian player, just really impressed me at the U-18, liked what be brought at both ends of the ice, was ranked high and figured worth a 5th-7th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad