GDT: NHL Draft Part Duex

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Im still hoping Kessel for Zucker+#42 happens. Although we would have heard something about Kessel waiving his NTC.

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Pens badly need another pick or two in the top 90.

I feel they went safe with Poulin. They need some high end guys. They're there IMO.

Ryder Donovan has Blake Wheeler upside.

Aaron Huglin has a style somewhere between Aho and Nyqvist.

They should be around after 45 or 50.

Reactions: BHD

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
We really need another pick in the top 3 rounds. Anf go for a skill pick please.

It would be really bad asset management to not trade one of Demsith or Jarry since we have to send 1 through waivers and might lose for nothing (Jarry would get picked for sure). But I think we will get a 3-5 rounder at best for one of them

Reactions: Burn

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I was more up set that after expanding my list of guy's I wanted to 8-9 by the time it was our turn to pick they were still all gone. (edit; every mock had at least one or two falling to us,) I was really hoping for a de-man or center and didn't even look at wingers.....seems the other gm's did the same.:( I should know better this happens all the time. as for our pick ….. its ok..,,, was wanting a better skater.......with all the teams looking for smaller defense men maybe big wingers is the way to go.

Last edited:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

These kids have terrible taste in music.

Mads Sogaard has the right idea. Kendrick's this generation's the best MC.

333BCE73EB84E4E997D8714A11CE1DF4C21DD3DE

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens are in a unique position since 2007. Having the fortune of Malkin and Crosby just take the priority of roster management. Wining cups is the goal here and is still the priority. But GMJR knows aging players are not full of hell fire at this point. Changes have to be made and that is a necessary ingredient in continuing to be a cup contender.

Reactions: td_ice

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Amateur hour

It is kind of a joke that they haven't sorted the cap out by this point. Last year it was announced the day before the draft (which still seems a little late). They should be announcing it at the start of the draft week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad