GDT: NHL Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Watch us play Islanders round 1 and TK scoring more then he has all year.

Prob. a good deal for TK though. He'll probably get to play more with the islanders.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
#Pens have interest in Russell, Hannan, Hedja, and another unknown veteran dman. Willing to give up one of their young dmen to get the deal done. -SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens keeping close tabs on Chris Stewart situation. Price still too cheap for him. Pens waiting for price to rise so they can offer 1st 2016. - SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens looking into blockbuster with Edmonton and Columbus. Hearing Hall and Foligno. Pens not willing to give up Craig Adams. - SEALBound @SEALBound

Chris Stewart? Dude sucks. :D

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
#Pens have interest in Russell, Hannan, Hedja, and another unknown veteran dman. Willing to give up one of their young dmen to get the deal done. -SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens keeping close tabs on Chris Stewart situation. Price still too cheap for him. Pens waiting for price to rise so they can offer 1st 2016. - SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens looking into blockbuster with Edmonton and Columbus. Hearing Hall and Foligno. Pens not willing to give up Craig Adams. - SEALBound @SEALBound

Almost choked on my lunch there...keep it up!:naughty:

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Isles better hope they don't get Lundqvist and his oversize chest protector in the first after that deal.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
that's funny, when I saw the post about the Sharks being close to a trade I immediately thought of the chest sniper. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Maybe a lot is too ham handed a term, but I think he definitely needs polish in his own zone and in the playoffs his pair would get ganged up on constantly

I think he will have some rough patches, no doubt. There is no way to avoid it though. He doesn't seem to make the same mistake twice, from what I've noticed.

In the end, I firmly believe his talent will outweigh his **** ups. But he will **** up, and people need to accept that.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Hope Isles gave up their 1st round pick for TK.

stefon.jpg

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Amazing the TK haters here, never understood it. "He makes too much money"
"He shoots it into the chest protector"

You know what TK actually was. Heart, effort and a clutch performer. I would take him in our bottom six the past two years over almost everybody else including SUTTER, Spaling, Adams, Sill, Rust..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad