GDT: NHL Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
That's simply not true. I've been watching Pouliot extremely closely ever since he has been recalled. Him getting stuck in the defensive zone isn't one of his problems.

Dude with all due respect if that's the case you haven't been watching closely enough. He, and especially with Borts, have gotten stifled in their own zone quite a lot.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pouliot's deficiencies in his own end could be helped by providing him with a partner better than Robert Bortuzzo.

penguins2946*

Dude with all due respect if that's the case you haven't been watching closely enough. He, and especially with Borts, have gotten stifled in their own zone quite a lot.

Maybe because Bortuzzo sucks? Pouliot's main issues is down low. He doesn't get trapped in his own zone a lot (which also isn't on him as much as it is on his wingers) and he doesn't turn the puck over that much. Both of those views are really off.

I vehemently disagree DP turns the puck over a lot. He is doing a masterful job managing the puck. So saying he turns it over a lot is an odd thing to say.

His biggest problem right now is keeping with his assignments down low. That's where he needs some work, but he seems to be light years ahead in that dept from where he was even a few weeks ago.

He learns quickly.

I'll take Jiggy's word here, he knows what he's talking about.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
Pouliot's deficiencies in his own end could be helped by providing him with a partner better than Robert Bortuzzo.

Absolutely. I wouldn't be against him playing regularly with a Dman who is at least good enough to play every night. That's why I'm not against a random Dman add. It doesn't have to be anyone special. I'm talking Grant Jennings here

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Absolutely. I wouldn't be against him playing regularly with a Dman who is at least good enough to play every night. That's why I'm not against a random Dman add. It doesn't have to be anyone special. I'm talking Grant Jennings here

Ehrhoff will be back, though, and that seems to be where they are intending on playing him

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Can someone please make up some rumors?

#Pens have interest in Russell, Hannan, Hedja, and another unknown veteran dman. Willing to give up one of their young dmen to get the deal done. -SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens keeping close tabs on Chris Stewart situation. Price still too cheap for him. Pens waiting for price to rise so they can offer 1st 2016. - SEALBound @SEALBound

#Pens looking into blockbuster with Edmonton and Columbus. Hearing Hall and Foligno. Pens not willing to give up Craig Adams. - SEALBound @SEALBound

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
When LeBrun said TK was moving on Tradecentre, I feared he was about says Pens for a sec...

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Looks like we ain't doing ****.

I'm okay with that at these prices.

Our cap situation just sucks. Too hard to get another without sending someone out. Even Stewart in @50% would require more than just Downie going out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad