Hart: Kucherov, Hall/MacKinnon, Ovechkin
Norris: Hedman, Subban, Klingberg
Adams: Gallant
Calder: Barzal
Lindsey: Kucherov, Malkin, McDavid
Vezina: Vasilevskiy, Andersen, Rinne

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Eh? It’s an individual award, you know that right?
Yes, most valuable, not the best player. So who what player has the most impact to their team? Remove McK or Hall fron their teams, not much toptalent left, Avs more or less collapsed without Mack, but now when is back....
Can you say the same about Tampa? Got a Norris winner and vezina winner probobly to soften the blow if Kuch is injuried.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Yes, most valuable, not the best player. So who what player has the most impact to their team? Remove McK or Hall fron their teams, not much toptalent left, Avs more or less collapsed without Mack, but now when is back....
Can you say the same about Tampa? Got a Norris winner and vezina winner probobly to soften the blow if Kuch is injuried.

Lost to Buffalo at home last night, scoring 1 goal and looking absolutely terrible.

DXK5tGJUQAAS-kb.jpg:large

Reactions: Permidal and Iceman

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen someone talk down their entire team just to praise one player. This is peak HFboards.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I don't think I've ever seen someone talk down their entire team just to praise one player. This is peak HFboards.

It's not that at all. The entire season, people have been trying to discredit any individual player success on the Lightning by staying "stacked team".

It's in every single thread, and it's flat out not true.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
--> Has a player contending for just about every award already.

--> Trades for conference rivals best D and arguably best forward at the TDL.

--> Team still sucks. Only 1 player carrying the team.

I don't watch Tampa other than when they are playing the Capitals, but if you are saying that Kucherov deserves the Hart, then all i read from that is that Vasilevski and Hedman shouldn't win anything. There are players that are actually carrying their entire teams, rather than one of many stars carrying a top-heavy team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad