Post-Game Talk: NHL awards time and Vegas team revelation thread

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Not over yet...more trades to come for Vegas.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them with a few more picks this year.

ThrillinPhil

Tdot.
Jan 9, 2011
I dont expect many moves from our end. Maybe the Colin Miller trade,other than that expect a very quiet summer

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
No one is taking Emelin, Reinhart, Stoner, Sbisa, Garrison, or Engelland though.

Hopefully we get Miller tomorrow...

Anaheim gave us a 6th for Holzer. We gave up a 4th for Ryan O'Byrne. Teams pay for depth at the deadline. You can trade most of those guys tehn. Especially if you retain half ont he expensive ones

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
The Vegas team won't be that bad they're up against the cap right now but 2 guys will be on LTIR. They're going to continue to accumulate more assets from moving a guy like Methot, maybe Miller etc.. Neal is probably their best forward but will be leveraged most likely at the deadline for more assets. For instance if the the Golden Knights drafted Vilardi/Suzuki/Valimaki I am not sure how you couldn't be excited about their future.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
They wont be scoring goals at all. Awful squad who can't score at all like us do.

They can play very fine D. Very, very fine PK they will. Bellemare, Haula, Karlsson, Methot, Stoner etc. Very good. But they can't score at all. They will allow many, many shots against per game. We are better.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Even though Columbus had won 16 games in a row I still thought Babcock should have won the Jack Adams, because he still took the Leafs from last place overall 1 year before into the playoffs the next season. Plus with Tortorella previously winning it before I thought the voters would have decided it's time for Babcock to win it.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
How close was the Coach of the Year voting?

Not close at all: Tortorella had like 261 points and Babcock like 183. Tortorella was best and won it fair and square. He is the best coach in the world. Bacbcoc did very well too, very well :clap:

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
How close was the Coach of the Year voting?

GM...

DC41ZcwXYAABvu7.jpg

Coach...

DC42OzTXoAIT0mi.jpg:large

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
It's to bad Lou just missed being a finalist. You had Chiarelli and McLellan as finalists for their awards based on the Oilers turn around. Since Babcock was a finalist for the Jack Adams based on the Leafs turn around, I thought Lou should have also been a finalist for the GM award based on the same reason.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Thought Vegas could have picked a better team then that, that blueline they picked though is awful
Picking Dumba and Vatanen would have helped out for YEARS , mutha****in YEARS to come. Why don't take young studds like those fools???Q??!?!?!?! Who the f leeaves them there and takes some fool dork picks who are almost the same these donkios are here. Vatanen and Dumba CAN open the game , move the legs and the puck. Now they only have D guys. Who can play real good defense.

This team can't score any goals next season I guarantee and bank that. I win. Money. Betting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad