NHL: Around the League 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
nope, Panthers looked and played like ****...only thing was Cory Schneider looked and played like even more ****..glad they beat the Devils 6-4..phew..plan the parade..
didnt see the game. not what the panthers game thread says but OKAY. hopefully we go 2-0-1 in the next three and we can get to that panthers record.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
didnt see the game. not what the panthers game thread says but OKAY. hopefully we go 2-0-1 in the next three and we can get to that panthers record.
well I watched the game, it was bad. both teams played bad...Bob played like crap and the Devils forgot how to skate in the third period..the ONLY reason why they won is because Schneider is not a NHL goalie any longer..

also, you need to use context when some of us post, it is because we want the few posters that constantly trash JC to understand how idiotic they look with their unabashed lovefest of Q and how that team is struggling under him. Florida has too much talent to miss the playoffs, Q is too good of a coach to have the team look bad the whole year...and that is also the point, that the same certain posters who make knee jerk reactions about firing JC 3 games in also will say Q needs time there to implement his system...which he does, and JC needs time here as well as he nearly got us to the playoffs last season after Q. see how that works?

I hope the Panthers make the playoffs, I hope Q does well - there is no hate at all..only hypocrisy by the same few posters that trash our current coach and ignore the bad from the other one who is still their hero...but overall, this was a Q coached game from what we saw his final year plus with us...

Reactions: x Tame Impala

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Youd have to think John Hynes finally gets axed. How can that team be so bad. I know Devils fans have been calling for it the whole last year.
they just look like horseshit...Hall, Subban, Palmieri, Gusev, Hughes, Coleman, Butcher, Hischier, etc etc..there is enough talent there to be a playoff team - everything they have been doing the past few games has just looked off from top to bottom..goaltending is their main issue, but that entire team looks lost out there the past 3-4 games I have watched of them.

Reactions: Muffinalt

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
well I watched the game, it was bad. both teams played bad...Bob played like crap and the Devils forgot how to skate in the third period..the ONLY reason why they won is because Schneider is not a NHL goalie any longer..

also, you need to use context when some of us post, it is because we want the few posters that constantly trash JC to understand how idiotic they look with their unabashed lovefest of Q and how that team is struggling under him. Florida has too much talent to miss the playoffs, Q is too good of a coach to have the team look bad the whole year...and that is also the point, that the same certain posters who make knee jerk reactions about firing JC 3 games in also will say Q needs time there to implement his system...which he does, and JC needs time here as well as he nearly got us to the playoffs last season after Q. see how that works?

I hope the Panthers make the playoffs, I hope Q does well - there is no hate at all..only hypocrisy by the same few posters that trash our current coach and ignore the bad from the other one who is still their hero...but overall, this was a Q coached game from what we saw his final year plus with us...

:laugh:

Reactions: plank

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
nope, Panthers looked and played like ****...only thing was Cory Schneider looked and played like even more ****..glad they beat the Devils 6-4..phew..plan the parade..

So in face of adversity they came together and won (2nd win of season while securing pts in 4/6) meanwhile the Hawks when faced with even slightest push from opposition fold under pressure and go into fetal position

Last edited:
Reactions: plank

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I really like Buffalo this year. They look like a super cohesive team, not many holes, and they still have Montour out.

Between this early form Sabers and how well Team Europe played back at the world cup, im becoming a big Ralph Krueger fan.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So in face of adversity they came together and won (2nd wind of season while securing pts in 4/6) meanwhile the Hawks when faced with even slightest push from opposition fold under pressure and go into fetal position
good they beat the Devils, they looked like a mess out there and won..you need to win the games you should be winning..but that was sloppy ass hockey all around, and you know if Schneider wasn't a sieve this game ends differently..maybe they build on the W, leave NJ with 2 points and get going..

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
good they beat the Devils, they looked like a mess out there and won..you need to win the games you should be winning..but that was sloppy ass hockey all around, and you know if Schneider wasn't a sieve this game ends differently..maybe they build on the W, leave NJ with 2 points and get going..

So they won game vs crappy opponent

How did Hawks look vs dismal Sharks team?

Keep moving those goalposts

Also the Panthers lost to TB , Car , Isles and Sabres

So 3 of last years playoff teams and a team that looks improved in Sabres hardly a damning indictment

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So they won game vs crappy opponent

How did Hawks look vs dismal Sharks team?

Keep moving those goalposts

Also the Panthers lost to TB , Car , Isles and Sabres

So 3 of last years playoff teams and a team that looks improved in Sabres hardly a damning indictment
so you watched the game? and you think Q is doing a good job there currently?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

Somewhat surprising, seemed like Fletcher was more impressed with him than AV. Nevertheless, he’s back in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad