NHL 22 Wishlist

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
That isnt going to happen as long as EA continues to give tons of free packs to their well known Simps (Nasher, TacTix, etc). As long as those youtube clowns continue making tons of videos of pack openings, 10 yearold timmy will continue to spend $300 to try and get a legendary Gretzky. Its pretty sad and messed up really.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::bow:

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
My expectations for this game could not be lower, and yet somehow I feel like they'll do even less than expected.

Change the menu colours, add a 2-3 dekes, pretend that something was changed in franchise mode (i.e. concessions) and call it a day.

Madden 22 is already looking like a disaster, and I don't see why NHL has any shot at this point. Until the kids stop spending hundreds of millions on HUT cards every year, we're unlikely to get any improvement. Ramjagsingh was in charge of NHL, and actually got a PROMOTION to oversee a few of the EA sports titles. A promotion for releasing the same game every year :laugh:

I haven’t bought a madden in a few years and am considering this year. Why is it so bad? I only play franchise mode so I’m interested in the changes they have made.

Sep 19, 2008
Madden 22 is pretty much t he same game as 21. :laugh:

As for NHL I signed up for the beta so we'll see. I miss GM connected.

Biggest wants

- gm connected

- community rosters

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
My expectations for this game could not be lower, and yet somehow I feel like they'll do even less than expected.

Change the menu colours, add a 2-3 dekes, pretend that something was changed in franchise mode (i.e. concessions) and call it a day.

Madden 22 is already looking like a disaster, and I don't see why NHL has any shot at this point. Until the kids stop spending hundreds of millions on HUT cards every year, we're unlikely to get any improvement. Ramjagsingh was in charge of NHL, and actually got a PROMOTION to oversee a few of the EA sports titles. A promotion for releasing the same game every year :laugh:
That guy is a ****ing incompetent hack and a huge reason behind the downfall of the game. Profits over product quality is his MO.

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
I love how a big feature of this game is using an engine on a new console that has already been in use by Madden and Fiffa for like 7 years now on older generations of consoles
Sad, but the money EA puts into NHL is abysmal compared to Madden is even moreso Fifa. The Madden and Fifa teams probably are massive compared to the NHL team as well. Not making excuses for EA, they've done a terrible job this generation. They could have done so much better even without a huge budget and team.

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
Hoping for a real Ps5 version of NHL this year but maybe this year they make a version like Fifa 21 "hot update first game that come to PS5 last year. i sure hope not its time for a new game feeling and the last time i felt that bigtime was NHL 07.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I went back to NHL 18 and was blown away by how god-awful franchise mode was. No player career stats or even indication of what team they were on each year. Players who have yet to make the NHL asking for 4m+ contracts. Then theres the absolutely awful load times in all the menus.

EA will make minuscule changes ever year and call it a day. One intern programmer could achieve more in a month than EA does every year.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
The series is going to continue to go downhill as long as those two boners nasher and clapperton are “community managers” and mouth pieces

Reactions: filip85

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Madden 22 is pretty much t he same game as 21. :laugh:

As for NHL I signed up for the beta so we'll see. I miss GM connected.

Biggest wants

- gm connected

- community rosters
But is 21 a bad game? Or do you just not like it because there wasn’t a major “change” to the game?

Just intrigued, more than anything, not a dig.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I'd be happy if Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Polish etc players generated in Franchise mode actually got Danish/Norwegian/Hungarian/Polish names. Doubt EA's gonna do the 30 minute work of googling the most common names in said countries, though. I'd also be happy if the game stopped generating five Norwegians to be drafted in the first round, and a Romanian player to be picked in the 2nd round every year.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'd be happy if Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Polish etc players generated in Franchise mode actually got Danish/Norwegian/Hungarian/Polish names. Doubt EA's gonna do the 30 minute work of googling the most common names in said countries, though. I'd also be happy if the game stopped generating five Norwegians to be drafted in the first round, and a Romanian player to be picked in the 2nd round every year.

You mean you don't like well know North Korean Ovechkin popping up?

Or that Belarussian Crosby

Reactions: belair

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Why can they still not get jerseys right? Why do they never have stitching and why do the logos & numbers still look like screenprint? Is this the case for all sports games?

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Why did FIFA do a, what, one hour session with developers on reveal day? They showed the new technology and extended gameplay. NHL 22 feels like NHL 21 with a video filter on my iPhone. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Please make the next gen and prior gen game the same

If you go by history fifa 22 and madden 22 are completely different from their previous gen cousins

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
The series is going to continue to go downhill as long as those two boners nasher and clapperton are “community managers” and mouth pieces

It's comical that you think that those 2 are the downhill of this franchise when in reality it's the consumers who continue to buy this game year after year and Rammer who is so incredibly incompetent at his job that it's actually painful to know that he is being compensated for the "work" he does.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad