Speculation: NHL 2021 Entry Draft -- "Don't Call It A Rebuild"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Clendening was a 2nd, and his skating was awful. Looked like he was skating in quicksand. Also traded a 2nd for Rundblad, who was slow af. Same thing with the guy we traded Leddy for (can’t remember his name).
Ville Pokka. Terrible skater. Bowman sometimes doesn't place enough importance on wheels in todays NHL.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
He playing for Calgary? When he was on AZ I thought he was awful. And he keeps getting 3rd or 4th string jobs and he's got to be the worst active goalie in the last 5 years

He had a nice string of games behind a loaded Tampa team when Vasi was injured for a few months. That’s definitely bought him some more ice time. He’s awful.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Danger Baman! Danger!..Calgary did notvshow agaibst Canucks today .. so now alk the marbles of 12th or 12th depend on CGY winning the last game tomorrow afternoon...

It is in Calgary but no fans.. still you hope CGY wants a good showing in Final game.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
He had a nice string of games behind a loaded Tampa team when Vasi was injured for a few months. That’s definitely bought him some more ice time. He’s awful.

My favourite thing about Louis Domingue is that he played behind Mike Smith in Arizona and picked up all of his spazzy bitch tantrums whenever he gets scored on. You love to see it.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
CGY just went up 2-0 still about 7monutes left in 2st period...DillonDube scored onan outside rush cutting in from the left wing and leaving QuinnHughes in the dust.. Hughes stinks in defending.

11th now looks promising for us. ..butvstill a lot to go in this game.

Reactions: clydesdale line

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Of course if Vancouver would have won this game they woukd vault over Ottawa and draft 10th instead of 9th ...so Vancouver fans no doubt cheer for Canucks to lose.

Anyway CGY up 3-0 after 1 period.

40 minutes to #11 for Chicago.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This is horse plop. Calgary playing themselves out of draft picks is basically the teams identity. Good, but never good enough, Congratulations on moving up. I might have to become a Blackhawks fan. Our front office is a joke. They play Markstrom game after game to squeak out points, someone should have told them they are out of the playoffs a while ago. Play for pride, my ass.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Backlund scores.. Flame up 6-0 but under review to see if offside...and it was...barely...so back to 5-2...

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
This is horse plop. Calgary playing themselves out of draft picks is basically the teams identity. Good, but never good enough, Congratulations on moving up. I might have to become a Blackhawks fan. Our front office is a joke. They play Markstrom game after game to squeak out points, someone should have told them they are out of the playoffs a while ago. Play for pride, my ass.

We have our share of salty fans too, lol. Go, Flames, go!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2nd over...5-2 CGY....20 minutes to Hawks glory!

However I fear hockey gods will reward CGY for their effiort to overtake the Hawks...they probably win a lottery draw and end up with #1 or #2 ...

Reactions: ClydeLee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad