Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
in fairness to Montreal they had a great October

go read the Main Board Thread in October and you get

ARE THE HABS THE CUP FAVORITES

WHAT IF BOSTON DOESNT WIN A GAME

I'm not kidding those were two of the thread titles in October thread- Boston's was after 4 games but it was there:laugh:

oh, another that was locked

IS BOSTON THE WORST TEAM IN ASSET MANAGEMENT?:laugh:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I can't wait to watch Montreal slide out of the playoffs, im sure they will make it in, but to see them go from the almighty league leaders to out of the playoffs by mid January would be reaaaaally satisfying. Only thing better would be the Bs on top of the league :laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
in fairness to Montreal they had a great October

go read the Main Board Thread in October and you get

ARE THE HABS THE CUP FAVORITES

WHAT IF BOSTON DOESNT WIN A GAME

I'm not kidding those were two of the thread titles in October thread- Boston's was after 4 games but it was there:laugh:

oh, another that was locked

IS BOSTON THE WORST TEAM IN ASSET MANAGEMENT?:laugh:

They are having an epic meltdown over there. pK sucks, Patches sucks, fire the coach!

They sound like this place back in October.

:laugh:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
To be fair, how would we look if we didn't have Marchand or Tuukka?

I have mentioned that to their defense many times but it's still fun as hell to see them slump :handclap:

Just can't believe how many Montreal fans still believe it's all because of Price injury though, their core guys are slumping, all of them right now and Kassian&Semin were embarrassing busts.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I can't wait to watch Montreal slide out of the playoffs, im sure they will make it in, but to see them go from the almighty league leaders to out of the playoffs by mid January would be reaaaaally satisfying. Only thing better would be the Bs on top of the league :laugh:

A win tomorrow and we are 1 point back . Amazing .

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
For all the injuries the Bruins had last year, they never slumped as badly as the Habs are. It is fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad