GDT: NHL 2015-2016 Out of Town Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Soderberg just got his first Goal of the season. His stat line for the year is now 1 Goal + 4 Assists in 9 GP and a -5 rating.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Habs Flames 2 - 2. Can't believe Im gonna say this but COME ON FLAMES!

annnnnd as I say that Weise snipes one...althought that looked more like the goalie completely missed it as oppose to Weise sniping it clean.

edit 2 - He was screened by his own player.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
The Blackhawks may find themselves buried in that division before Keith comes back :amazed:

That's one crazy division.
Minnesota is/should be very strong this year.

Shame that San Jose is on the wrong division.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Bold prediction or maybe not so much but I believe 7 of the 8 teams currently in the Top 8 in the East make the playoffs

Current top 8 is

Montreal
Tampa
Boston

NYR
NYI
WASH

PITT
OTT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wouldn't be shocked if there fighting for there playoff lives just to get in like 10-11 all over again

Yup - They needed the Wild to beat Dallas on the last day to get in that year.

Central is a BRUTAL division and the Hawks are currently 6th - it will be a month before Keith comes back so they have problems.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Flames are a mess, last year, they surprised, this year, teams seem to be ready for them and the young lineup hasn`t had an answer yet and that goaltending is putrid

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Blackhawks may find themselves buried in that division before Keith comes back :amazed:

Yeah things are looking dire

On bright side its nice to see the kids getting some experience

Panarin and Van Riemsdyk are both looking very good and Kero/Baun/Hinostroza/Hartman and now Gustafsson have all gotten some looks from Hawks

I expect Dano and probably Pokka to get in some games soon enough

81ragnaH

May 29, 2007
Lynn, MA
Bold prediction or maybe not so much but I believe 7 of the 8 teams currently in the Top 8 in the East make the playoffs

Current top 8 is

Montreal
Tampa
Boston

NYR
NYI
WASH

PITT
OTT

I have your list but Florida is 3rd and Bos/Ott fight for final WC spot, if FLA can stay healthy. They're starting to get a bit banged up, but I think they are very underrated. I really don't know what to make of that Ottawa team.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yup - They needed the Wild to beat Dallas on the last day to get in that year.

Central is a BRUTAL division and the Hawks are currently 6th - it will be a month before Keith comes back so they have problems.

Losing Keith is about like the Bruins situation last season. Problem for the Hawks is their division is the deepest in the NHL and every point counts-however Inwould never count the Hawks out-they have some solid, elite forwards and IMO probably the best active coach in the game.

But they may dig a hole too hard to climb out of while Keith is out.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Losing Keith is about like the Bruins situation last season. Problem for the Hawks is their division is the deepest in the NHL and every point counts-however I would never count the Hawks out-they have some solid, elite forwards and IMO probably the best active coach in the game.

But they may dig a hole too hard to climb out of while Keith is out.

You could very well see BOTH Western wild cards coming out of the Central and the Hawks are currently 6th. That is one brutal division.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
I have seen Rask do a face-first dive just like Rinne did for saving from the lower face-off circle. It doesn't seem technically sound, as far as covering the amount of space necessary for that kind of shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad