Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I figure one Habs forward can play on the Bruins top 6

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Canes up 2-1 on the Pens.

Pittsburgh cannot lose enough games for my liking.

Wild card spot and 1st round exit would be the best for them, they lose their 1st and probably don't realize to do improvements on the defense, just get more offense :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
so the Habs fourth line is

Flynn-Mitchell-Carr

Carr was at Bruins Development Camp in 2012

Flynn is local and probably was at a DC :laugh:

Mitchell- meh?

that means the Habs third line is

Eller-Byron-McCarron

the bottom 6 has 4 waiver guys, an overrated rookie, and Lars Eller the only Swede I cant stand

this team started 9-0:amazed::amazed::amazed:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Montreal second line

Weise-Desharnais-Fleishman

Boston second line

Marchand-Bergeron-Connolly

yikes

Great example to show this slump isn't on Price injury but so many fans (montreal) seem to be blind to it.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Blackhawks are kings of the Central division until someone else knocks them off when it counts.

They won't survive
TT-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
top6 with that, they need help, they have enough young players/prospects so they should go for it at the deadline.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
12391416_952832561469824_2617063120608116021_n.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Bruins now 1st place in Atlantic Point percentage wise

2nd in Eastern Conference

I never get that excited when it's a virtual tie - while our point percentage is higher, our "points over 0.500" stat is the same. Also, the Habs have played more games, meaning that we have a heavier schedule with more back-to-backs and 3-in-4s left, and fewer days off.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
McDavid and Klefbom are close to returning so that should help our San Jose pick nicely.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
I listened to some of the Habs postgame on CKGM and that fanbase has become unhinged :popcorn:

http://tunein.com/radio/TSN-Radio-690-s12472/

Fire the coach, fire the GM, fire Youppi!, make Youppi! the coach. :laugh:

It all sounds sooooo normal to me and sooooooo fantaastic too.
There is nothing more soothing than a Montreal fan base crying their little hearts out publicly...

BTW, i refuse as stated in other posts to watch or listen to them unless they are playing the B's.
I just cannot do it anymore.....it's just way too much for me to digest.
By doing so, I feel more sane and my blood pressure is the normal range now because of it.:laugh:

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I never get that excited when it's a virtual tie - while our point percentage is higher, our "points over 0.500" stat is the same. Also, the Habs have played more games, meaning that we have a heavier schedule with more back-to-backs and 3-in-4s left, and fewer days off.

Bruins have the fewest back to backs in the Conference this season

Bs on pace for 106 points

Habs on pace for 104 points

PIMsCup

Nov 18, 2014
LA / NH Boston?
It all sounds sooooo normal to me and sooooooo fantaastic too.
There is nothing more soothing than a Montreal fan base crying their little hearts out publicly...

BTW, i refuse as stated in other posts to watch or listen to them unless they are playing the B's.
I just cannot do it anymore.....it's just way too much for me to digest.
By doing so, I feel more sane and my blood pressure is the normal range now because of it.:laugh:

I listen to the Ice Level podcast. But that's all the Habscentric media I can take when they aren't playing the Bruins.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Nice to see Pens fans already fed up with Kessell :laugh:

And Arizona somehow yet again with a win, and against Isles :handclap:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Nice to see Pens fans already fed up with Kessell :laugh:

Pittsburgh is a black hole right now. The players wanted the coach fired, he was and now the team is playing worse. :help::popcorn:

Mike Sullivan needs to do something drastic to jumpstart that room and taking the C away from Crosby could be an option.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Pittsburgh is a black hole right now. The players wanted the coach fired, he was and now the team is playing worse. :help::popcorn:

Mike Sullivan needs to do something drastic to jumpstart that room and taking the C away from Crosby could be an option.

Actually sadly they look better now than before :help:
Their Gm should be fired, they had the best/one of the best D prospect pools in the league with Letang being in his early prime, and now they have the worst defense in the league without Letang and still bad with him.
Of course Sullivan has had to play without MAF, Letang and right winger Bennett, they have problems even with them in the lineup but shouldn't be this bad.

They had to go and use their final assets on Kessel when they desperately need a top4RD, their top4 got traded to Anaheim for 3rd pairing Lovejoy, and 1st in a deep draft for a player who looks like a bust.
Then of course they let all of Niskanen, Martin, Orpik, Erhoff walk for free during 12 month time :shakehead while having send Despres to Anaheim and Pouliot having serious problems with his development.

+How they handled Sprong, as bad as possible.

Their Cup hopes are done, they don't have the assets to make them contender and they have a bad Gm making decisions for them.

It all starts from the defense.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Bruins now 5th in the NHL Point Percentage Wise

A win Tommorow puts the Bruins with the 3rd best record in the NHL point percentage wise only behind

Washington and Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->