NHL 2014 Playoffs

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'm rooting for the Kings, but there are certain players on the Rangers that I can't be happy about if they won the Cup. However, if the Rangers do win, games against them down here next season might be close to as bad as attending a Habs or Bruins game. It should be a great series nevertheless. Should be big for hockey in the U.S. as New York and LA are the two biggest markets in terms of population in the country despite not being the two biggest hockey markets.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Kings in 6. Though wouldn't be surprised if it's kings in 7 yet again lol.

Pretty interesting. The one year they went up 3-0 in all series and went on to win the Cup. This year they are either down by 2 or 3 or up by 2 but cant close out the series /win elimination games including 3 Game 7s.

Kinda like the Panthers, Kings wont go down easily. Only difference is the Catsm showed it only during a few games.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I'm rooting for the Kings, but there are certain players on the Rangers that I can't be happy about if they won the Cup. However, if the Rangers do win, games against them down here next season might be close to as bad as attending a Habs or Bruins game. It should be a great series nevertheless. Should be big for hockey in the U.S. as New York and LA are the two biggest markets in terms of population in the country despite not being the two biggest hockey markets.

Im blinded, obviously, but until a fan base boos our anthem or sings a south american soccer song, no one clones close to jab fan hatred.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Conn Smythe winners?

Rags:
Henrik
MSL

Kings:
Gabbo
Kopitar

yeah, doughty is more likely than gaborik imo

The Kings could put Quick and possibly throw Justin Williams on that list too. The Rangers could throw McDonagh on theirs.

For me, I see the Kings taking the Cup in 6. LA is just about as solid/sound defensively you could ask for from your players. June is going to be a fun month as a casual hockey fan and then as a Panther fan. June 27th seems so far away. :(

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Well that definitely was the game the Rags could have stolen, haven't seen LA that sloppy since they played the Sharks. Interesting to see how this game impacts the rest of the series.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I think it's going to go to 6 or 7 games. That was one of the better games I've seen in the playoffs. It didn't look like they were playing just Game 1 against one another and seemed to have some roughness in it right off the bat.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I think it's going to go to 6 or 7 games. That was one of the better games I've seen in the playoffs. It didn't look like they were playing just Game 1 against one another and seemed to have some roughness in it right off the bat.

After LA found their game, the Rangers didnt have a chance at all..I think it will be over in 5

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If the Rangers win there's only one possibility for MVP, and it ain't even remotely close. I don't even have to say who.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Gotta give the Rangers credit, they've definitely surprised me with their speed. Also great coaching by AV. Too bad their "best" players aren't playing the way they should, bottom 6 guys are beating the Kings bottom 6 right now though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad