NHL 2014 Playoffs

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Steegers been awful and Q appears tired of his nonsense

He was ok for most of regular season after return but near end of season his play has fallen off and he has been trainwreck in playoffs

Not sure what is wrong with guy but he is nothing like he was in 2009 or 2010 for Hawks. He had some clutch moments in playoffs for those teams

This year he looks lost in every facet of game

His first season with us was good.

But he had that major injury, so maybe that has something to do with it?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I am a Rangers homer, doesn't hinder my judgement.
If I bet, we'll lose.

How's it smart to say either team in a Stanley Cup final "isn't good"?

They beat an okay Philly team, a Pittsburgh team with a trainwreck in net and an invisible Crosby (Rangers didn't render him invisible, he did nothing against CBJ as well), and a team in the Habs without their all world goalie. You watched the Devils in 2012. Did you think they were good?

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
yeah, rangers had an easy way, but lundqvist had to play lite a trully elite goaltender every series to win, and that was without any super offensive powerhouses

chicago and LA is better at everything than the east teams they played against

better goaltenders, way better D, way better offense

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
They beat an okay Philly team, a Pittsburgh team with a trainwreck in net and an invisible Crosby (Rangers didn't render him invisible, he did nothing against CBJ as well), and a team in the Habs without their all world goalie. You watched the Devils in 2012. Did you think they were good?

yeah, rangers had an easy way, but lundqvist had to play lite a trully elite goaltender every series to win, and that was without any super offensive powerhouses

chicago and LA is better at everything than the east teams they played against

better goaltenders, way better D, way better offense

Philly is always better than they project, they let stupid things get in their way.
Both us and Philly were on Crosby like stink on ****, there was ONE lapse where he was let alone in front and nothing came of it…and that breakaway goal.
Montreal was too busy cheap shooting and acting to play the game that beat Boston.

No argument that Chicago and LA were clear cut favorites over anyone not from Boston.

One would have to be a NY homer to be able to say without ignorance- any NY sports team and their payroll at the time can beat anyone if they gel and play like a team without the usual bad luck/horrifying costly mistakes (or laziness).

If anyone was going to beat either Western team, it would be the Rangers. My feelings were the same when this postseason started and so far I'm not made to look ignorant.

In short, if the NYR ****s the bed, it'll be a quick unsurprising series, and not because NYR isn't "good enough". If they play their game, no guarantees, but they have a great shot.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Going into the playoffs, that would be the Bruins.

Like I said, "no argument…….anyone not from Boston"

Playoffs are a totally different animal, ask SJ who by reg. season standards, should have been a dynasty already.

What I meant to say is I'm convinced that if all of the names on the Rangers roster play to their potential, they can beat any of those 3 off-the-bat favorites in a 7 game series.

Same reason the Giants beat the Pats twice when 99.9% of the world didn't think they had a shot. NY sports teams are like that. They're all pressured and paid with very little patience, and if something isn't working, it doesn't last as long as the other cities stuck with their decisions.

Really, think of it like this- it's been 20 years since we've won, not even half of the 30 teams have won it since and we spoiled ****heads act like it's been forever. It's tough to make it in NY, but there's a reason the rosters are the way they are...

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Wow... 3-2 at the end of one. Great game for the casual observer. I'd be tearing my hair out if this was the Panthers sitting in the King's shoes. If you want to have a laugh, go to the King's GDT. They are absolutely livid at Quick and Sutter :laugh:

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Are you kidding me... Hawks fans are seriously in a world of their own. They're tied 3-3 in the second period of a Game 7 Western Conference Final (AND currently with a 5-3 powerplay) and some of them on their board are saying things like "Its over" and "Well we can't win the Cup every year oh well". :p:

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
If I was a fan of either of these teams, I'd be completely crapping in my pants right now. Nervous as absolute hell going into overtime with the winner going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad