NHL 2014 Playoffs

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The Violas are Rangers fans as well aren't they?

Rangers being in the Cup Finals. Any envy going on.. Maybe Viola will be urging Dale to make some bold moves to get this ship turned around in a hurry and make use of Luongo's last 5-6 years of hockey.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
It took the Candiens and Rangers 6 games to figure out who gets to lose to the 2014 Stanley Cup champion. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
King Henrik :bow: :clap:

I really like the Rangers as a team but especially their team of this year.
D.Moore has gone trough a lot and so has St.Louis during the playoffs with his mother passing. I'd also like to see King Henrik win a Stanley Cup :yo:

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
It took the Candiens and Rangers 6 games to figure out who gets to lose the the 2014 Stanley Cup champion. :sarcasm:

Pretty fitting.

I think the Kings will win it again. No way the Rags are able to stop the Kings high powered offense

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
I think the Kings will win it again. No way the Rags are able to stop the Kings high powered offense

Maybe Lundqvist can, but not by himself. Though Kings aren't yet in the finals. :sarcasm: But if they get there, i think also that they will win.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Maybe Lundqvist can, but not by himself. Though Kings aren't yet in the finals. :sarcasm: But if they get there, i think also that they will win.

Of course, Lundqvist can but then you have Quick on the other side. Two different types of goalies. Not yet but I think they will clinch tonight. Quick had an off game in Game 5, Crawford had 2 in a row and looks frustrated.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
thank the heavens montreal lost.

Agreed! I think the first game of the Cup Finals will be the most important. As of right now, I don't think they could beat the Kings or Hawks in 7 games, but that's what I thought about them when they were going to play the Penguins. If the Rangers have a good first showing, I think they will do better than some people expect.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I was so happy that the Habs were knocked out. I don't ever think I've rooted for the Rangers that much before. I really like their team and I want to root for them in the Cup, but I'll be rooting for whomever wins the West. Too many bad situations with their obnoxious fans over the years. I wouldn't be upset if they won the Cup though. We also wouldn't have to continue to see Mark Messier go nuts with the Cup in '94 over and over anymore.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Could you imagine how he would feel if they win the cup? Ooof... wishing he worked out a lesser short term deal I bet.

Either way, he's gone for the lil guy. I love Cally as a true NYR forever, but without MSL, **** it.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
No, not this.

You are a Rangers homer. They're not very good, but had a relatively easy route to the Finals- see New Jersey 2012. I want them to win, as I hate the same teams winning every year, but it's not happening. You'll make a lot of money if you bet on them and they somehow win, however. The odds will be long.

GernBlanston

May 20, 2011
Smyrna, GA
Anyone notice Versteeg is a healthy scratch for the 'Hawks tonight? I think I may still be a little bitter about that dude. He's been the worst Blackhawk on the ice in this series, and it hasn't even been close. Bitter, maybe. Miss him? Not even a little.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
You are a Rangers homer. They're not very good, but had a relatively easy route to the Finals- see New Jersey 2012. I want them to win, as I hate the same teams winning every year, but it's not happening. You'll make a lot of money if you bet on them and they somehow win, however. The odds will be long.
I am a Rangers homer, doesn't hinder my judgement.
If I bet, we'll lose.

How's it smart to say either team in a Stanley Cup final "isn't good"?

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Anyone notice Versteeg is a healthy scratch for the 'Hawks tonight? I think I may still be a little bitter about that dude. He's been the worst Blackhawk on the ice in this series, and it hasn't even been close. Bitter, maybe. Miss him? Not even a little.

He's been doing the same crap we had to watch him do night in and night out when he was a Panther.

1) try to dangle around everybody in a feeble attempt to gain the zone. "Wow I have some sick hands."

2) turn the puck over and coast back to the defensive zone or even to the bench for a change.
"Wow I bet my flow is looking cool."

3) sit on the bench and chew on his mouth guard.
"Look at my mustache! I bet everybody thinks it's funny! Everyone must think I'm awesome! I'm so awesome..."

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Steegers been awful and Q appears tired of his nonsense

He was ok for most of regular season after return but near end of season his play has fallen off and he has been trainwreck in playoffs

Not sure what is wrong with guy but he is nothing like he was in 2009 or 2010 for Hawks. He had some clutch moments in playoffs for those teams

This year he looks lost in every facet of game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad