Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 17 HUT Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
I was thinking Clark. Should I go for the new xbox 92 milestone or the old 90 legend card. I think I need like 6 TW points so I need more then just Pouliot.

I have the base one who I like, if I could afford it Id get the milestone though. For more TW you have to get goalies and the coach too. Put someone like Talbot or Halak as your backup. Then the other player options apart from the Pouliot are Lindholm, Nieto, De la Rose, Leivo, Brian Campbell. I use Lindholm, Leivo and De la rose at the moment.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
Milestone Modano is a steal at <150,000... Three games and 8 goals for me.. Man is he fast.. His synergies are good as well 1/2 of CG required + 2 DR.. Seen one sold at 125K... Crazy

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
It's so easy to stop the spinning. You just wait it out and counter.

Lost a game today 2 minutes in because I lost EA service or whatever. So rattled. I have Vasilevski rocking a solid .050 gaa or something stupid like that lol

I like to keep the game moving. Having them just spinning, spinning, spinning especially when they're already winning is just dumb.
How is that even a fun way to play the game?!

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Does anyone know if it is worth getting a face-off card to trade it in for a rare gold card?

It's risk vs reward. There are a lot of rare golds that are almost quick sell value. You can get lucky and get someone valuable though.

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Oh long time no post.

Did anyone on PS4 by chance pull a POTG Brad Marchand?

If so pm me. Very interest and I have a lot to offer

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
NHL 15, 16, and 17 and I still can't choose my overtime lineups. What the hell? That should be an obvious addition to the game.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
NHL 15, 16, and 17 and I still can't choose my overtime lineups. What the hell? That should be an obvious addition to the game.

Hey, 3-on-3 overtime is only in its second season! Give them time to adequately program these new things into the game!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
The inability to change players as fast and as accurate as I want is ridiculous. It costs me goals all the time and gives the other player so many odd-man rushes and breakaways.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
Can someone explain how you get your AI to play without you? Mine is passive all the time no matter what setting with the exception of Tyne occasional hit here and there.. The opponent AI is killing me with perfectly timed interceptions and hits... They cut me off as if though they're controlled by cortana on steroids.. My AI will not poke and will not engage in the defensive zone... I've tried everything... What the hell are other players doing differently.. My AI is causing 80% of my losses..

Arz1

Dec 27, 2011
The inability to change players as fast and as accurate as I want is ridiculous. It costs me goals all the time and gives the other player so many odd-man rushes and breakaways.

Yeah its great when u see a player open in front of the net and AI isnt covering him. Then its usually too late because it takes like 2 seconds to choose the right player. Its easier to just play with one guy in the defensive zone. You are simply always late if u change player all the time.

fredligh

Jan 3, 2011
Iceland
Yeah its great when u see a player open in front of the net and AI isnt covering him. Then its usually too late because it takes like 2 seconds to choose the right player. Its easier to just play with one guy in the defensive zone. You are simply always late if u change player all the time.

Agree, always get beat on the outside, sometimes i fell it would be better if both D started in my goalies lap instead of standing in mud on the blueline, zero reaction when the opponent is entering the zone.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
So I'm playing HUT, faceoff in my end, play goes up ice and the opponent takes a penalty, goalie comes out automatically and while play is going the game locks up for a second and then goes back to the faceoff in my end with the clock turned back and no power play for me but no goalie in my net. Guy wins the faceoff and scores. This couldn't have been an accident, right?

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
So I'm playing HUT, faceoff in my end, play goes up ice and the opponent takes a penalty, goalie comes out automatically and while play is going the game locks up for a second and then goes back to the faceoff in my end with the clock turned back and no power play for me but no goalie in my net. Guy wins the faceoff and scores. This couldn't have been an accident, right?

It has been around since NHL07.. Nothing he did probably..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad